The first date

Idek I'm trying to make it better and put more detail in it...

😁😁😁😁😁😁

Pic of Crystals outfit on the side

-anonymous

I stood in front of the mirror glaring at the bright purple dress I was wearing.it looked...frumpy. I don't even know why I bought it in the first place. "Annabeth!" I whined." I don't like it it's too fancy. He said it was simple date."

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Fine." She said. She moved back into the closet looking through my clothes. Jason asked me out yesterday. I said okay since clearly things were moving fast and we had to keep up. Within minutes Annabeth came back out with a skirt and a shirt. She threw them at me.

"Here this is really cute. I never knew you had it because it was at the bottom of this mess" She said gesturing to the mess in my closet. I smiled before throwing off the purple dress into the pile of clothes that I had just tried on. I threw on the shirt which was a cropped top that was black and was off the shoulders. The skater skirt was a really nice cream colour and fell right above my knees.

"Wow!You look great." Annabeth said. She scanned my outfit and pulled a few pieces into place adjusting it.

"Jason's going to want a piece of that. What guy wouldn't?" She said. Pink rose to my cheeks as I let out a silent giggle.

I smiled "thank you." I said. Annabeth nodded and quickly finished up my simple makeup and let me look at myself in the mirror for a while. Jason's mark was on my neck and the turquoise in a way complimented it. The mark was a black crown with a gold diamond in it with Jason's initials and mind underneath.I ran my fingers over it and I felt it tingle. I remember that day I had let Jason mark me in exchange for letting me keep my friendship with Evan and not tearing him apart. Jason and I haven't been on a real date. Sometimes we watched movies together and Makeout randomly but never a real date. Jason liked a really fancy date but he knew I didn't so he was keeping it simple tonight. I walked down the stairs to the living space where Jason was waiting since Annabeth was done with me. I spotted Jason on the couch. He was wearing a dark wash pair of jeans, a dark navy blue shirt with some writing on it along with his signature black leather jacket. His eyes raked me and I shifted uncomfortably.

"You look beautiful." He said. His eyes stirred black with lust. And my wolf wanted to be let out. He stuck out his hand and I took it. He tugged me out the door and we hopped in his car.

"Can I know where we are going?" I asked.

He smirked. "Sure the first part.We are going for dinner." He turned his attention back to the road

I shook my head. "The first part?" I asked confused.

"There's two parts." He said. I nodded. The rest of the drive was pretty awkward but thank god I had my phone. I was texting Kyle. He said things were quiet around the house without me. I missed my family but I knew I'd see them soon.When we arrived, I looked around the restaurant. People were dressed casually. Thank god Annabeth didn't stick me in that purple dress. Jason already had our seats reserved because we were seated right away. Jason ordered for us and we laughed and talked for about half way through dinner. I started feeling more comfortable around him. When he exused himself to go to the bathroom I was alone. In that short time someone was seated beside us. I didn't pay much attention to the guy beside me as I continued to eat. But soon enough I heard him call my name.

"Crystal?" I looked up to see him. My worst nightmare. Nate. I froze. This is not the right time. Oh god why do you test me?

"Nate?what are you doing here." I asked.