Fat ass

Ever since yesterday when jason finally came out of his room we'd been inseparable. After the talk he had made me dinner. (Frozen pizza). Not the classiest but I enjoyed it. After a couple of days of not seeing each other our wolves seemed happy to see each others mates. We ended up watching a movie together and falling a sleep. All was well again. Or at least I thought.

Things between me and jason were okay. But Afon and jason still haven't talked. I feel like I have no say in this because it is their past. But at the same time I just want to make them talk and make everything better.but I know that's not the case. They have to work it out by them selves. A part from all of that drama. I had come here intending a 2 day stay. And it has been a week. Which means I'm running out of clothes. Wearing Jason's clothes at night and his sisters in the day wasn't exactly ideal. His sister was petite. Her clothes were too small on me.

Whenever I wore a long sleeve shirt I had to roll up the sleeves so my arms didn't look like they were freakishly long. Speaking of Annabeth she was supposed to come over the day jason and Afon had a fight but she never got the chance. And we haven't seen each other since. Jason had asked her to come over and take me shopping today. Since I also didn't know anyone in the pack it was going to be nice to get to know her. Thoughts of the pack also made me think about when I would be presented as their Luna. A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Crystal?" I heard Jason's muffled voice through the door.

"Yeah?come in." I said. He opened the door and stuck his head inside.

"Annabeths he-" annabeth cut him off by pushing him to the floor. Jason landed with a thump on the floor. Annabeth came out from behind him.

"Fat ass" she murmured. Then she focused her attention on me.

"Your the mate?! Oh my god it's you from the party! I tried to set you up with Evan!how'd that go?!" She rushed out all out once. Jason got up from the floor.

"What do you mean you set her up with Evan?" He growled.

"Uh oh....I wasn't supposed to say that was I?" She said regretting her words. I face palmed my self mentally.

"She thought Evan would be into me." I Said.

"MINE." He growled. "

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

"Let's go" I said taking Annabeths a hand and dragging her out. But no he couldn't leave it at that. He appeared infront of me.

"Do you think I'm just going to let that go?" He said furious.

"It was before I knew you were my mate. Okay? It doesn't matter." I said.

"No it does matter. I don't want you talking to him ever again? Do you understand that?" He asked in all seriousness.

"He's my beta to now. I will talk to him if I want to. Your going to have to learn to trust me. He is your best friend!he would never do anything like that." I yelled back at him. He looked taken aback. He growled.

"No. Your not going." He said.

"Why not? What does us going to the mall have to do with Evan?" I asked sternly.

"He's your guard." He said.

"Oh my god,your kidding we have guards!we can take care of ourselves!" I said exasperated. Annabeth stood their awkwardly.

"Yes you do. Do you not remember what your dad said. We also have rogues roaming the territory lately. You need guards! And Evan will not be one." He said. I was now growling back at jason. My wolf hated that we were fighting but I was to infuriated to notice.