Leader

I own nothing. Enjoy;)

Gwen's POV

Literally just joined the team today, and already, I'm being sent on a mission with the others. Who I barely know. Who have also worked together only twice since I've met them. 

Yeah. This is a good idea. 

Can you sense my sarcasm?

Not to mention the fact that Kid can obviously barely keep it in his pants, while Ms. Martian is pretty much just a fangirl. A psychic one, but still. 

The whole team seems more concerned with teasing each other than focusing on where we're going. 

This is the Bane/venom trafficking mission in case no one had guessed. Soooo excited. 

I let the others try to cheer up Ms. Martian after Superboy took a jab at her psychic abilities and take a look at the new toys Batman gave me right before the mission. 

Besides the new electric web shooters, he also provided me with a new suit. This one offers more protection, while also being almost a perfect replica of the original. 

There are only a few minor differences, plus this suit has stealth tech integrated in it

"Drop zone B, approaching." 

Ms. Martian calls out as she brings the bioship to a stop and opens a hole in the middle of the ship. 

Kid Flash presses the lightning bolt on his chest and his suit turns a dark gray. He looks up and smiles flirtatiously at me. 

"Hey Spidey, like the new stealth tech?"

I raise my eyebrow, visible despite my mask, and press the spider on my own suit, changing it into the stealth version. 

Kid's eyes widen, and a blush appears on his face

(Uknown to me, Robin and Superboy's faces are similarly flushed, while Ms. Martian just looks giddy.)

Kid Flash, trying to hide his embarrassment, quickly turns to Mgann, watching as she changes her suit to darker shades with her powers. 

I snort a laugh when Superboy tells Kid "no cape, no tights. No offense."