Pranking the prankster

Mordecai and Rigby screwed up the attic and mister may lord was almost here, we decided to help them ( as in all of the park except benson) and we cleaned up as much as we can when benson came in "...GHHHAAAAAAA!!HOW DID YOU GUYS MANAGE TO RUIN THE ATTIC!! MISTER MAELLARD IS ALMOST HERE DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME?!" Mordecai and Rigby started sweating " dude we're really sorry okay!! We're trying to fix this!" "LIKE ALWAYS!ALWAYS RUINING!! I CANT TAKE THIS" Benson looked like he was almost about to explode .
~Time skip~ we managed to fix the attic before mister Maellards foot stepped onto the door step, he rung the bell and benson hurriedly opened the door , "He-Hello mister Maellard! Nice weather today huh?" "Yup" he said "I say benson, the park looks better than ever, I'm impressed if I say so myself" benson sighed of relief "I'm glad.. I mean of course itd be perfect! I'd be a moron to mess your perfect park up" Mr Maellard nodded " Benson come with me to my office , let's have a talk about that raise you've been asking for" Benson smiled widely "y-yeah! right now??" "Yes right now, you impressed me" they both left and it was just us , skips sighed "Mordecai and Rigby, you two almost screwed up mister maellards visit" "yeah man, benson couldve been fired "muscle man added, Mordecai coughed " We almost didn't ! Till rigby was mad about something and started throwing stuff and trying to attack me" rigby huffed " You were a big part of this too Mordecai !" I went to the kitchen to grab a cup of juice noticing Thomas was there too, "Oh hey Thomas " "Thomas turned to look at me " oh hey! I gotta say, is the park always like this?" I laughed a little " yeah, pretty much yeah" "hah, im a bit worried now working here" I sat on the chair opposite of Thomas " don't worry, im sure nothing big will happen, nothing bad happened for a while till today" Thomas nodded , I took a sip of my juice I felt a stare at me and I look up seeing Thomas look away quickly. Muscle man laughed , I didn't even notice him there " Oh man, new intern hitting on the park chick!!" Thomas denied it all " what?- no I was just spacing out " "yeah sure man, hey you want a soda Thomas ?" "Yeah sure " muscle man giggled "okay here you go" "wait Thomas-" Thomas opened the Can of soda and it splashed all over his face he laughed awkwardly and took a sip out of the soda , he sighed "refreshing" Thomas said as his mouth had a ring of black marker around it . "Muscle man, just stop it isn't even funny " I said as I walked up to Thomas with a napkin whipping the marker off Thomas face . Thomas looked awkward but didnt say anything " yeah well it's funny to me " "Yeah well I don't , you should watch your back" muscle man laughed "whatever , imma go on a hot date with Starla today, bye ladies " " Thomas , muscle mans gonna keep this up until you do something about it, I say we plan a big prank on him" Thomas just shrugged " Nah I'll just leave things as Is" I nodded "alright, ill be in my room" I took my juice with me as I headed to my room. I sat on my bed , I started to plan the prank by myself , im not just gonna let it slide and let muscle man do pranks on the new intern . I called some friends to help me to a prank on muscle man. Wait till he wakes up.
It's the morning and it's quite peace full , I stay in my pijamas because we have no work today and pijamas are cozy, I go eat breakfast as some of the park people are here , skips Thomas and pops are eating breakfast . Pops giggled "oh how wonderful the weather is today!" We all nodded and I heard screaming from a distance , it soon got louder and closer and I see muscle man kick the door "WHO TRASHED MY TRAILER! THOMAS I BET IT WAS YOU, YOURE MAD IVE BEEN PRANKING YOU" Thomas was about to speak when muscle man ran towards him , "Muscle man wait!" I said " I pranked you , im tired of these pranks they go too far sometimes " skips nodded " I gotta agree with y/n , you're pranks aren't enjoyable at all" pops nodded "yes, they are very cruel sometimes" muscle mad groaned " MY PRANKS ARE FUNNY, AND THEYRE ONLY FUNNY WHEN NO ONE TARGETS ME! Y/N!!" He tackled me, i was shocked I didnt know trash on his trailer would get him this mad , Thomas shoved muscle man off and skips grabbed muscle man , " Muscle man relax! Getting revenge isn't worth your time " "GUEHEHEUEHHE" I ran to my room incase he escaped , Thomas followed me suit. "Y/n, You didn't have to prank muscle man for me, I mean it almost got you punched for that" "Thomas, I would do it for you anyday.." I mumbled and Thomas look confused " what?" "Thomas i couldn't help see him prank you, Its not fun being pranked just because you're new" "well, ill handle my own problems , I don't want you getting hurt by muscle man" I nodded , I thought of asking him to hang out, he was gonna be gone in a few months and I wanted to get close to him but what if he says no? itd be embarrassing working here . " hey Thomas -" Thomas phone rang and the contact name was mom , "Oh, you have to take that right? I needed to go to the bathroom anyways " Thomas answered the phone as I left to go use the bathroom , I guess muscle man calmed down because I didn't get charged at .