Thomas the one

After me and Thomas..you know.. i changed into clothes and Thomas looked at me.
"Leaving already ?"
I turned to look at him and kissed his lips, he kissed me back.
"I'm gonna go shower Nikolai"
He nodded, he said he'd shower after me so I went ahead and took a shower.
After a bit of scrubbing and washing I was done.
I checked my notifications and I got one from Emilio.
Emilio:Y/n i went home after seeing you walk to Thomas.
Y/n: alright!
Emilio: Wanna hang out later?
Y/n: i don't know, Im gonna hang out with Thomas today.
Emilio: right, he follows you like a lost dog.
Y/n: whats that supposed to mean?
Emilio: it's obvious he likes you y/n, at the party he was asking where you were and I told him you went to sleep in my bed. He looked so pissed at me and he told me to back off from you.I don't like him at all.
Y/n: oh shoot, sorry about that Emilio, he's a little over protective.
Emilio: fuck yeah he is. I don't want you to hang out with him.
I didn't want to type so I decided to call him.
"What do you mean 'not hang out with him'?? Did you forget that we broke up?"
Emilio stuttered a bit, "I well- no I didn't forget it's just- he's gonna take you away from me"
"Emilio, you don't own me anymore and I like Thomas"
"What-you like him?? Like, like like him?"
"Yes, and I think we're going somewhere."
"....."
"Emilio?"
"If you guys were hitting it off why did you dance with me yesterday huh?"
"I was drunk, I wasn't thinking right and I'm sorry about that I didn't mean to-"
"I fucked your friend when we were dating"
".......what.."
" I fucked Stacy, and she was amazing"
"Emilio? What the hell? A dance doesn't mean anything!"
"All I know is that I'm gonna hit Stacy up again, don't text me"
He hung up on me, I guess I am wrong for dancing with him and us jokingly flirting but he admitted that he cheated on me.
I was mad, I got out the bathroom with my towel on and I went into my room.
Thomas looked at me confused " hey y/n, what's up?"
I didn't say anything and I almost dropped my towel off, I was too mad at the moment to forget I shouldn't change Infront of Thomas, sure we fucked but we aren't dating.
"Thomas you can get to the shower now."
Thomas put his boxers on and walked to me.
"What happened y/n?" I see genuine worry in his eyes, I sighed.
"Sorry, Emilio texted me and I called him. He got mad that I like you and he admitted that he cheated on me."
"Wow, that ass, want me to kick his ass?"
I just shook my head " It's okay Nikolai.. I don't care about Emilio anymore. All I care about is you."
He smiled at me "good, but I still am going to kick his ass"
I laughed "just go shower Nikolai"
He hugged me and kissed my lips.
"If you ever need to talk about something, im here and always here"
I nodded. He went to shower and I decided to change and play left4dead2.
I was playing for a while and Nikolai came inside and changed , I didn't see anything I was too busy playing.
He sat down next to me on the couch.
"Mind if I play with you y/n?"
"I don't mind Nikolai, here"
I passed him the controller and he joined as player two.
We played for a bit and we soon got bored of it.
Nikolai and I were watching random chanels when he spoke up.
"Hey y/n, do you wanna go out and watch a movie or something?"
"Yeah! sure!"
He grinned "perfect, you down to watch shrek? I mean, after we can go out and buy some stuff at the mall"
"Haha yeah that sounds like fun Nikolai"
I looked at him for a while admiring his features, I'm so glad he decided to go to this park.
He stared at me back, it was quiet but it wasn't a uncomfortable silence where you have to start conversations, it was a comfertable silence of us admiring each other.
That's when I got a call of Emilio. Funny huh? He told me to not text him back but here he is calling me.
I frowned and declined, he totally ruined our moment.
Thomas noticed who was calling me, and he looked at me making sure I was okay.
"My offer still stands Yknow"
"What if you get hurt Thomas ? I know Emilio well"
He laughed " I'm a Russian spy, I trained my whole life. I wouldn't even have a Scratch on me from some low life guy"
I nodded " yeah you're right Nikolai"
I got closer to him and we cuddled and embrace eachother.
I sighed " Nikolai, im glad you chose this park instead of any other"
"yeah?"
"Yeah"
"I'm glad too, then I wouldn't have met the most wonderful girl I know."
"Hehe, what if I was an old lady?"
"Uh..well- maybe?"
I laughed at him, I can't imagine him being with an old lady and that same old lady made him change his ways.
We were relaxing when I heard a knock.
"Hm?" I said to myself, it might be Benson.. I should open the door.
I hardly got up, I didn't want to part away from Nikolai and Nikolai just stared at me as I opened the door to see an Emilio Infront of me.
"Oh.. I forgot you work here, the fuck do you want?"
He forced two hands on my shoulders with some strength, I felt a little uncomfortable and tried to back up but he didn't let me to. I swear I saw his knuckles almost turn white.
"Listen y/n, I'm sorry I totally over reacted and I never fucked your best friend"
He used that dumb sympathy look on me, I told him to leave me alone but he wouldn't, he wouldn't leave until I accepted his apology.
Nikolai got up and shoved Emilio back.
Nikolai let his accent slip out "She said to back off American scum"
"Why the fuck are you speaking Russian dude? You think that makes you tough cock blocker?" Emilio got all up on Nikolai's face as he stood his ground.
"I don't need an accent to know I could beat your ass up"
Emilio laughed at him, " sorry loner but I'm here for y/n, not you"
"I heard you don't like me, want to talk about that?"

"I don't care dude, you're stealing my girl from me. I was gonna bang her!"
Gosh all he wanted was sex and sex and sex, never wanted me. I never realized, I was too busy enjoying it.
Nikolai punched Emilio so hard that Emilio fell on the ground, Emilio couldn't even stand up he just grabbed his face in pain " Oh fuck you fucking idiot!"
"Leave us alone, you lost her. I have her now. Deal with it"
"Puta madre.." Emilio left, he was dumb but not dumb enough to know that he shouldn't keep the fight up.
Nikolai sighed "That punch wasn't enough, I'm going to pay him a visit soon"
I laughed thinking he is joking, he didn't say anything. Laugh too man! It's funny.
-time skip-
We were at the movies when the movie ended, it was fun. I enjoyed the movie shrek and now we were buying some stuff.
I was searching in a store when I found a cute plushie that kind of looked like Nikolai.I have to buy him this!
I secretly bought it when Nikolai walked up to me with a bag. I curiously looked at it
"Ooh! What did you buy Thomas?"
In public I thought it was reasonable to call him Thomas, there might be agents around here looking for a Nikolai.
Nikolai spoke with his American accent "Oh nothing, just some clothes"
"Can i see!" I almost stuck my head in when Nikolai stopped me as he stuttered.
"I-uh-I- y/n it's a surprise"
"Oh for who?"
"You'll see"
I nodded, I know that surprise was for me, it'd be odd if it wasn't. But I acted clueless and we walked together to the car.
Nikolai put his hand on my thigh as he drove. We drove to the park and we got out walking straight to my room.
That's when Nikolai confessed something.
"So the surprise y/n, it's for you." He said blushing and he rubbed the back of his head a little.
I gasped to make it seem believable
"Really?? What is it!"
"Wanna see it?" I nodded quickly, I loved it better to be a surprise than him telling me.
He told me to close my eyes and I did, I felt something around my neck and he told me to open them. I looked around then looked down and saw a beautiful necklace of a heart with a (favorite stone, gem whatever) on it. I gasped,
I didn't expect him to buy me such a beautiful thing!
He chuckled a little and I could tell he was a little shy.
" I love it Nikolai!! Thank you!" I hugged him and kissed his cheek, he smiled.
"I'm glad you like it dear, what did you buy?" He said as he examined my bag.
"Heh a surprise for you"
His face lit up "A surprise for me? I guess we both have the same mind"
I let him pull out whatever was in the bag and he laughed at what he saw, the Nikolai look alike plushie that stands on all fours.
"It's amazing y/n"
"Yeah, doesn't it look like you??"
"Yeah I can see the same handsome resemblance" he said jokingly, I laughed and I changed into pijamas. Nikolai did the same just being in his boxers.
I turned off the lights and headed to the bed.
After this long day I felt so tired, Nikolai layed down next to me planting kissed on my neck.
I giggled.
"I'm so glad I don't have to sleep in the couch anymore y/n, stuff hurts"

"Who said you could sleep here?"I said jokingly.

He rolled his eyes playfully then he spooned me.

"Good night hot head"

"Good night spy"