A good time

|This chapter contains NSFW!!|
I woke up with a big headache, I didn't recognize this place and I felt something behind me. I turn to see Emilio behind me with his arms around me.
Oh no did we do something while I was drunk? Wait what time is it? I checked the timer and it was 10 pm, Oh my god I'm late for work!
I quickly got up panicking as I fixed my hair, I heard Emilio wake up and he was staring at me with his head rested on his hand.
"What's the panicking for chica?"

"I'm late for work! I promised benson I wouldn't come in late!!"

"Benson? Like your boss?"

"Yes!! Our boss- wait -you're late too cmon!!"
Emilio said oh shit and quickly got up getting dressed, he sprayed perfume on himself and I smelled like alcohol so I asked him to spray some on me.
We got onto Emilio's car, on the way there I see people passed out in his living room.
I stepped over them and he drove to the park.
It was quiet so I asked Emilio if we did anything crazy when I was drunk.
He laughed "no nothing happened, why? You wanted something to?"

I looked away "No, just making sure dummy"

"Making sure I used a condom?"

"Emilio oh my god no"
He was a laughing mess and we arrived at the park, I sped walk to the house and saw benson standing there. He looked kind of mad.
"There you two are. Y/n you're better than this and you- it's you're first day here and it's not looking good"
Emilio and I quickly apologized and Benson sighed.
"Luckily for you two, we don't have any jobs today. You guys can have fun."
I sighed in relief and I spotted Thomas at the snack place.
I went to Thomas and waved at him, he waved back.
"Hey y/n"
"Hey Thomas!"
I quickly remembered more stuff that happened with me and Thomas, oh my god I should apolagize.
"Thomas look, I'm sorry for the way I acted . I guess I was a little jealous" I said the last part quietly but I'm guessing Thomas heard me because he smirked.
"Pretty obvious y/n"

I remember Thomas saying he liked someone else, poor dude I was hitting on him and he didn't even like me.

"Yeah sorry, im really sorry i acted like an idiot"
"It's fine, y/n"
He was too kind, he forgave me fast..
" do you want to hangout at my room? Just to clear things up"
He agreed and I led Thomas to my room. I had no idea where Emilio was, I think he went to go somewhere.
Whatever I only care about Thomas.

Thomas and I layed on my couch and we were watching a movie.
I turned to Thomas.
"Thomas, so you like another girl right?"
He nodded "yeah"
"Oh..ok"
I turned away from him and continued to watch Tv and I could feel him staring.
"You think I don't know?"

"..know what?"

"You know"

"No I don't know Thomas, spill it out"

"You're the one"

"The one what??"

"The one I like"
I paused and froze, no way I was seriously the person he was into I didn't know what to say and Thomas laughed.
My face slowly started to burn up.
"You like me??"
"Yeah y/n, ever since I started to get to know you you were my everything. You were the nicest to me at the park. And because of you, I changed my plans"
I looked at Thomas and stared at him in awe, he liked me this whole time and I never realized it, damn I really am stupid.
"I like you too Thomas.."
I looked down at Thomas lips and I got deja vu, hopefully his 'mom' doesn't call.
He leaned in and started to slowly kiss me, it took me a while to realize he was kissing me and I kissed him back.
He cupped my face and I had my arms wrapped around his neck. I grabbed his hair with one hand as his hands went down to my weist gripping it.
Thomas parted from the kiss and deepened it breathing heavily.
We took some short breaks to breathe as it started to get heated.
Thomas pulled away and looked at me.
" the others are gone and I bet Benson won't hear us, are you down for this?"
I blushed so hard and I nodded.
Finally, I always day dreamed about doing this and it's finally going to happen!
He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his weist kissing me as he layed me down on the bed.
He loomed over me and started kissing at my neck while he rubbed my thigh.
I moaned softly as I started to get turned on.
"Oh~ Nikolai-"
He started to take his clothes off leaving him in boxers and he took my shirt and pants off.
"For a long time, I wanted this to happen, everytime i saw you I wanted this badly-" Thomas said as he rubbed against me.
I moaned softly "I thought I was alone in this"
He stopped and started kissing at my hips leaving marks.
He was teasing me and my pussy was begging to be touched.
"Mm~ Nikolai -"
He shushed me and kept kissing at my hips up to my neck as he looked for my soft spot.
I moaned louder when he found it and he started kissing and bitting that part.
I tugged at the back of his shirt wrapping my legs around him pressing against him.
I could feel his dick hard and I lowered my hand so i could rub his dick. I was rubbing it up and down when he started to moan quietly.
"I can't do this, I need this now" he said quietly as he took his boxers off.
He was big..I gawked at his size for a while and he smirked at me.
"What? like what you see?"
I blushed hard
"It's average " I said in a joking way and he laughed.
He took my underwear and bra off as he started to lick my 'area'
I moaned loudly screaming his name, he was licking my sensitive spots then soon stopped.
"You look too good, in we go"
He rubbed his tip at the entrance of 'hole' and he slowly stuck it in.
He groaned and I moaned.
"Oh my god! Nikolai!~"
He put himself fully in and started to rock his hips back and forth.
My body moved as he did this and I was a moaning mess.
"Nikolai!~ I love you~!"
"I love you too y/n~"
He started to go faster and I couldn't control my moans at this point.
He lifted his hips hitting my g spot and I started to feel a knot on my stomach.
"Right there right there!!~ oh my god!!"
I was moaning his name as he groaned and moaned.
He was breathing heavily.
"Fuck y/n ~ you feel amazing!"
He went faster and faster and I felt him starting to rub my clit, that was enough for me to release myself on him as I moaned loudly. I started to have an orgasm as my walls started to close and throb.
"Fuck! Y-n!!~"
He went on for a while making my orgasm last longer, we were both a moaning mess and we moaned each other's name.
"I'm close~"
He said as he pulled out and started stroking his dick as his breathing was quevering. He came in top of me and he sighed.
My orgasm soon stopped and he layed down. we were both out of breath and he wrapped his arms around me.
" how was that?"
"Perfect"
He smiled and pulled the covers ontop of us.
"Round two?"