Thomas Pov

I arrived at a new state, it was a complicated process.
I created a new passport and my new name was "Nick" short for Nicolas.

It's the only name I like! I don't want to be known as John or something.
I snuck into a suitcase right after they were scanned, they wouldn't know I'm there.
Few hours go by and here I am now, at Texas.
I haven't seen so many Americans in one place but I mean I am in America anyways.
I had good money so I rented a hotel, I spotted another park right by the Hotel.I'm not gonna lie it looks like the regular park.
I walked towards the park and I scanned it, that's when the boss came up to me. I almost laughed, he looks like a ungumballed benson.
"Hey there, you like what you see?"

"Uh yeah, seems nice. Hey are you hiring anyone?"i might as well make some money while I'm here.

"Yeah actually, I need more workers who DONT SLACK OFF" he said as he looked at two dudes, one tall one short.
Sheesh this really is like the regular park.
"Great, when will I be working?"

"Right now!"

"..right now?"

"I said what I said now go before I change my mind!"

"Alright"
he was more bossy than Benson is, I see him walk away and the two guys welcomed me.
I see a girl worker, I stared for too long and she said something.
"Do I have something on my face?"
She smiled at me.
"No-sorry I spaced out"

She laughed and nodded "New worker or just a passbyer"

"Working here"

I looked at her again, she looked like y/n but with animal features.

I see a ungreen muscle man drive by me and pull my boxers over my head.
Damn I'm going over this again?
She helped me get up and she apologized, I said it's ok and I left to do work.
This is just like the park, I still find that crazy.
I saw the rakes by the trees and started raking.
"Uh no, we're supposed to leave the leaves on the ground"
The girl said to me, that's odd.
"Oh sorry, what are the rakes for ?"

"Decoration"
I looked at her confused and nodded.
"Oh"
She laughed at my reaction
"New to the state or what?"
"Yeah i am actually, came here with my mother"

"Hmm, that's nice. Wanna head inside?"
I nodded and followed her in.
She was just like y/n, I really miss y/n but it feels like she's right here with me.
Just different looking.
But even if they look alike and act the same y/n is the only girl I love.
She started convos with me and I just listened and responded.
That's when normal muscle man came in and gave me a drink.
This was really weird..It doesn't feel right.
I touched the rim of the can with my finger and black ink was left on it.
"Muscle man, I've already been pranked a lot to know what this is"

"Who the hell is muscle man?! I'm buffy Steve!"

"Oh sorry, I never caught your names"

"Whatever, watch your back bro I'm gonna prove you you'll never expect this prank"

"Alright"

He left and the girl apologized again.
"Hey, I think I'm gonna head to my hotel"
"Okay, stay safe"
"You too"
I walked out and walked straight to the hotel.
I punched the code on the door and it opened. I closed it behind me and layed down on the bed.
This whole deja vu thing feels weird, I want to go back to y/n so badly.
I'll just wait for a few days so the CIA realized I moved to a new state.

It's been a few days of me working at this park, the girl has been talking to me a lot. She makes me realize how much I miss y/n and how badly I need to see her.
I just had to leave now and I told them I was moving back to my state and they all said their goodbyes.
Buffy Steve seemed devastated, but as I went out of the park house a big bucket of ink fell on me.
He laughed at me "OOHH get pranked!!"
I turned to him and I took my shirt off wiping the ink off.
I walked up to him and whispered something in his ear.
"You better watch out buffy Steve, mother Russia is looking for you and I found you"I said in my Russian accent.
I Just wanted to scare him. He deserved it.
He sweated a little and laughed awkwardly.
"Wh-whatever dude"
The girl walked up to me and said her goodbyes,
"I'll miss you new guy"

"I'll miss you too" not really, I have my love waiting for me at another state.
I went to the hotel and changed clothes as I arrived at the airport.

-Time skip-
I arrived at the regular park, this felt much better. No knock offs of them.
I noticed there were lights and balloons, think they were hosting a party. I'll just sneak onto y/ns window.
I was figuring out how to open it when y/n opened it quickly.
I saw her and instantly smiled
"Thanks for the entry y/n"
She yelled and I laughed, she's so cute.
We talked and caught up with stuff as the workers came in and talked about how I got to the new state and how there was a park just like this but different, they found it crazy and we spoke until.. I don't even know what time it was but it didn't feel long being with them.
They left and I was here alone with y/n, I kissed her deeply
"I love you y/n"
"I love you more"
I smiled as we were laying down with the cover over us.
Nothing beats the originals.