Chapter 2

...

Y/N blinked slowly, starting to wake up, their body aching.

"Wha- What's going on? This isn't my room... What happened?" Y/Ns thoughts got interrupted by someone opening the door. Y/N panicking put their head down, pretending to be asleep.

The door opened, the room was filled with silence, until the stranger spoke "Y/N, you can stop acting. I saw you waking up on the security cameras"

Y/N looked up and saw the quite tall 20 something year old, he was well dressed, with brown eyes and brown hair.

"Ah, there we go. Good morning Y/N!"
The man smiled as Y/Ns face turned into a mix of suprise and confushion.

But it quickly turned into one of disgust "How do you know my name?and what do you want from me?"

"Oh I know a lot of things about you, and what I need from you is currently not important, let's just get to know eachother" the man smiled, walking behind them.

Y/N scoffed "Right, if it wasn't important then I wouldn't be here right now. Now, let me ask you again, what do you want from me.?"

Y/N turned their head towards the man with a fearless look in their eyes,  their eyebrows furrowed, surprisingly seeming more annoyed at the situation than scared at all.

Atleast trying to portray as so.

"Well, aren't you feisty" the man snickered, putting his hands on Y/Ns collarbone.

"You didn't anwser my question." Y/N snarled

The man, now not so happy. Put his hands on Y/Ns throat. "Listen here. You aren't in charge. I am. So if you want to stay alive, I'd suggest you drop the attitude"

Y/N thought for a second, then said "Okay then, I'm sorry"

Which confused the man. But then he went balk into his cheery self and let go of Y/Ns throat "Apology accepted"

"Now, are you hungry?" the man asked and leaned down to meet Y/Ns eyes.

"I guess, I am"

"Great! I'll be back in a minute" the man then left the room.

Y/N sighed and began thinking "Okay Y/N. Time for plan B, I know you're scared, but this is what you have to do, to stay alive."

As quickly as Y/N finished that thought, the man had came back.

"I hope you like pancakes" the man said, putting the plate of pancakes on Y/Ns lap.

Y/N just looked at them and then back at the man, who had now pulled out some utensils.

He then cut into the pancakes and told Y/N to "Open wide"

Y/N, felt extremely uncomfortable, with the idea of this man feeding them but they had no choice but to just play along, no matter what.

After Y/N finished eating, the man stood up and chuckled saying"I can't decide if you're stupid or not, those pancakes could'ove been poisoned"

Y/N shrugged "Those pancakes were too good to pass off" which made the man smile.

"Why thank you, now stay still. I'm going to go wash the dishes" the man said walking over to the door.

As he was about to leave, he took one last glance at Y/N. Who looked at the ropes that tied them to the chair and said "You got it"

Which made the man laugh as he closed the door.

"This is going to be a long day." Y/N thought to themselves" I should probably start thinking of a way to get out of here, maybe there will be something around the room that might help?"

Y/N began to look around, but there was nothing. Sure there were windows, but they couldn't be reached. Let alone climb through, they were too small. Meaning Y/Ns only escape was through that door.

After realizing that, Y/N just sat back and waited for the man to come back.

...

After a painful few hours, the man came back.

"That was a hell of a long time to wash dishes" Y/N smirked.

"Oh right- apologies, something came up." The man awkwardly laughed as he closed the door.

"It's fine, but why are you back here? If I may ask, of course" Y/N gave the man a puzzled look.

"Well It's because I don't want you dying of boredom down here" the man smiled and walked up to Y/N.

"Is that so?" Y/N smiled as the man sat down infront of them.

"Mhm! I thought it would be fun to get to know eachother, what do you think?"

"Sure, I don't see why not" Y/N shrugged while the man was ecstatic.

"Wonderful! You can go first" The man clapped his hands in joy.

"Hmm, okay, let's start with the basics, what's your name?"

"Oh right! How rude of me, I never introduced myself! *Ahem* I'm Tanner Grayton"

"Nice to meet you Tanner, my name is Y/N but you already know that" Y/N  chuckled.

"You know, Y/N is a really lovely name" Tanner smiled and looked into Y/Ns eyes.

"Oh thank you, your name is lovely too" Y/N smiled back.

Tanner and Y/N kept on talking for hours.

Until Tanner asked..

"Soo, Y/N are you seeing anyone?" Tanner asked shyly.

This caught Y/N off guard "No, I've currently been too busy with work to be intrested in anyone" Y/N then turned their head away, still having an eye on Tanner to see how'd he react.

And as Y/N thought, Tanners ears immediately perked up.

But as he was about to say something, Y/N cut him off "Why are you asking anyway? To see if you can shoot your shot?" Y/N started laughing at the absurdity of the Idea.

But Tanner went silent.

Once Y/N pulled themselves together, they noticed Tanner being all weird and quiet.

"Anyway, what about you, are you seeing anyone?" Y/Ns question made Tanner snap back into reality.

"No, not really. I've never really been in a serious relationship, mostly just flings y'know" Tanner anwsered but he seemed embarrassed of it.

Y/N stared at Tanner for a bit then spoke up "You want to change the topic, don't you?"

"Yes please" Tanner quickly nodded.

"Alright then, let me think.. What's your favorite holiday?"

"Literally anything besides Valentine's day" Tanner became visibly annoyed

"Why's that?"

"Because that's the time of year where cute annoying couples become even more annoying" Tanner anwsered, rolling his eyes.

"Are you aromantic?" Y/N perked up

"What the hell is aromanticism" Tanners face went from annoyed to confused.

"Oh It's when you have little to no romantic attraction to others, they also may or may not feel sexual attraction. Meaning they can be just plain Aromantic or be Aromantic Asexual" Y/N explained and smiled.

Tanner opened his mouth to speak but Y/N cut him off "I'm personally a demiromantic asexual"

Tanner had now a look of disgusted confushion "Demiromantic?"

"Demiromantic means that I only develop romantic feelings after I develop a strong emotional connection with a person" Y/N was about to smile but then they noticed Tanners expression.

"Is something wrong?" Y/N asked

"It's...- It's nothing. Sorry. Something came up" Tanner began to get up

Y/N just sat there in stunned silence as Tanner stormed out the room