Chapter 5

TW!
For mentions of human/sex trafficking and getting pinned down.
Also a bit of nsfw but again, It's just a mention.

Y/N woke up to a sudden and loud crash coming from somewhere inside of the house.

They immediately sat up and started looking around.

They weren't in the same place they've fallen asleep. This was Tanners bedroom, but Y/N chose to ignore the fact that they've just woken up in Tanners bed and instead grabbed a baseball bat from underneath the bed.

And made their way into the hallway that lead to the living room.

The closer they got, the more they heard.

It was Tanner arguing with someone

They then stopped walking towards them and peaked around the corner to see Tanner arguing with...

That bald guy who attacked them that night.

Y/N growled internally. Then they went back around the corner to listen.

"Tanner. I'm not asking you again. Where the hell is Y/N."
"And I'm not going to repeat myself. I WON'T tell you."
"Ugh c'mon! I know how much Adam is paying you, and I can pay you double!"
"I don't care about the money."

The bald man groaned.
"So you're trying to tell me that you care about Adam?"
"I don't."
"Then what do you want?"
"I want you to leave"
"Y'know what!? Screw you, I'm going to search this house top to bottom and when I find them, you're dead."

The bald man pushed Tanner aside and headed to where Y/N was hiding.

But as he turned the corner, Y/N whacked him with the baseball bat. Knocking him into the wall and making him fall unconscious.

" Y-Y/N!" Tanner squealed in suprise.
"Hi Tanner" Y/N said smiling, putting the baseball bat on their shoulder.

"I.... Um... How much did you hear?" Tanner chuckled awkwardly.
"A lot. Now if you don't mind..."

Y/N then knocked Tanner out.
After that, Y/N had to drag the bald man out into the woods, once they came back, Tanner was still knocked out cold.

So they strapped him into the same chair Y/N was. Putting zip ties on his wrists and ankles.

Y/N then smiled to themselves and yawned. Walking to the bedroom, they peacefully plopped themselves down on Tanners bed.

Going to sleep satisfied.

...

The next morning, Y/N woke up, stretched a bit and walked down the hallway to the living room.

"Good morning" Y/N smiled as they walked in.
Tanner immediately looked up at them.
"G-Good morning to you too... Y/N"
It gave Y/N joy to know that Tanner was now completely powerless.

"I'm going to make some tea, do you want some?" Y/N said peaking out of the kitchen.
"No, thank you" Tanner responded, completely defeated.
"Alrighty then" Shrugging, they began to hum to themselves while making tea.

Once they finished, they left the kitchen and noticed the crack on the wall with a bit of blood. They rolled their eyes "Guess I knocked his socks off" Y/N laughed.

Tanner looked up at Y/N, as they sat next to him.
"Now. Tell me everything you know and I just might give you a cookie"
Y/N said, having a shit eating grin on their face, holding their head in their hands.

Tanner then realised there was no other choice but to tell the truth.
"Fine. What do you want to know first?"
"Hmm, how about we start with who was the bald guy and what he wanted from me"
"That was Demitri, he wanted to sell you to the highest bidder"
"Alrighty then. But now, tell me a little bit about Adam"