Ending A

Defend ending.

TW! Implication/Mentions of sex trafficking.

"No! He didn't! And why are you here!?" Tanner has done nothing wrong!" Y/N yelled at the policemen.

Luna suddenly appeared behind the policemen and started talking.
"Y/N, you can stop acting. You're safe now, we're taking you away from this monster."

"HE'S NOT A MONSTER, YOU ARE" Y/N lashed out.

Luna rolled their eyes.
"Mhm, and I'm the goddamn tooth fairy. C'mon Y/N. Let's get you back home."

"No! I refuse!" Y/N clung onto Tanner.

"It's worse than I thought..." Luna now sounded concerned.
But her concern didn't last long, because she then demanded to "Seperate them immediately." in a cold and void of empathy voice.

Y/N clung to Tanner for dear life, as one of the policemen ripped them apart.

"Tanner! Why aren't you doing anything!?" Y/N asked Tanner, but he hung his head low. On his knees and unable to say anything.

As Tanner was taken away in the police cruiser, Y/N watched in horror.

Luna was smiling as she saw Tanner being taken away.

She then turned to Y/N.

"Y/N. He's not here anymore. You don't have to prete-"
Luna couldn't finish her sentence because she had gotten head butted by Y/N.

Luna stumbled back a bit.

She had murder in her eyes.

But she composed herself and told the policeman to take Y/N back 'home'.

...

Once Y/N was back 'home'.

The police officer let Y/N go and Luna signaled him to go 'Deal' with Tanner.

The policeman nodded and said goodbye to Luna.

"Are you going to behave now?" Luna asked.

Y/N had murder in their eyes, but decided it wasn't a good idea to attack Luna. So they stayed silent and went into their old room.

Which didn't even feel like their own room.

But having no other choice.
They just crawled up into a ball and began to cry.

...

After sleeping for hours, Y/N heard a knock on the door.

It was Luna.

"Hey Y/N, you okay?" Luna sat down on Y/Ns bed.

"What do you think?" Y/N asked, annoyed. Not even looking at Luna.

"Ugh, how long will this goddamn Stockholm syndrome last." Luna asked.

"It won't because it wasn't Stockholm syndrome. It was love."

"Ew- since when are you into the lucky charms mascot?"

"Oh fuck off Luna. If you're here to rub be negative then you can just leave"

"Fine." Luna got up and slammed Y/Ns bedroom door.

...

Y/Ns crying was interrupted by Luna barging into their room.

"Y/N. Get up. You haven't eaten anything in almost 3 days."

"Oh funny, didn't I demand the same thing when you were going through a depressive episode? Ironic. Truly ironic."