Ending B

TW!
Alleged S/A.

"Yes he did! Can't you see!? He was trying to Assault me! He has his pants unbuckled and everything!" Y/N played victim.

"Alright that's enough, take him away boys" Luna shooed away the police officers.

"Luna! Oh god I'm so sorry! He made me get into that fight with you!" Y/N hugged Luna as the policemen took Tanner away.

"Oh wow- He really did fuck you up. You never hug me!" Luna hugged Y/N back.

"'Fucked me up', pft. Please. He was so easily manipulated. Mr high and mighty didn't even know I was playing him this whole time."

"Then why did you hug me?"

"To play it up for the cops, duh! A victim is more believable when they're distressed. So I had to act like I was"

"Damn. Stone cold Y/N"

Y/N shrugged.
"It's life"

Y/N got up and clapped their hands.
"Now, do you mind driving us back home? I'm sick and tired of this place"

"Mhm sure, just grab your personal belongings" Luna opened the front door.

Y/N nodded and grabbed their backpack.

Once they left and got in the car.
Luna spoke up "Btw, I found a new place far away from here that will keep us safe"

"That's nice, but right now I just want to focus on what's going on in the present.
I've been worrying too much about my survival recently and I just want to calm down.
Do you catch my drift?"

Luna nodded and pulled out of the driveway.
As Y/N waved the house they've been trapped in for more than a month...
Goodbye.

...

Y/N flopped onto their bed.
"Aw, It's so good to be home!"

"Mhm, once you get settled back in.
I'll catch you up on the rest of the stuff that happened while you were away.
But for now I'm not going to bother you too much, rest well Y/N. Luna added and left the room.

"Thanksss Luna!"

Y/N now looked at their ceiling, thinking.
"I'm safe. He won't hurt me anymore.
I don't have to pretend to like him anymore.
I'm free..."

Y/N smiled at the notion of them being free and fell asleep.

...

A couple weeks later after the incident.
Y/N and Luna moved houses.

After that, Y/N began to go to therapy.
Where Y/N met a cute guy.

Y/N and Cute guy began dating.

Everything was improving in Y/Ns life.

There was even no mention of Tanner after months.

Y/N finally was enjoying their life.

...

"Hey Y/N! Arthur's here!" Luna yelled from the other room.

"Give me a minute!" Y/N yelled back, looking for their favorite jacket.

"Aha! There it is!" Y/N quickly put it on and rushed out of their bedroom.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my jacket" Y/N apologized.

"It's no problem babe, now c'mon.
Let's go on that date" Arthur took Y/Ns hand.

"Yea let's go! I'm so excited!
Oh- And bye Luna!"
Y/N closed the front door and jumped into Arthur's car.