SICK

(A/N:  Heads up, I might not be able to make bunch of chapters since examinations are coming but I'll try when I have time, all of that said enjoy the chapter.)

Getting used to this is hard for Pickle. He throws up most of the time and he passes out often, he wants to leave but he's too weak to do so.

He looked around seeing bunch of people laughing at him because he tripped while performing on-stage. Pickle didn't like degradation, he never did.

After the show, the subjects were put on "check ups" for their eyes. Pickle was next, he was scared but he was sure it was painless... right?

“It's painless! You'll feel nothing.” OJ toned down, Pickle was scared. He was forced to lay down on the floor while OJ was getting the shot.

“Don't blink...” OJ said. Pickle was shaking, he wanted to blink but he can't since OJ was holding his eye wide.

The needle got to his eye. Pickle screamed in pain, he covered his right eye with his hand and cried blood. It was all over the floor, OJ was laughing while he was in pain.

“Here... this'll remind you of Taco.” OJ handed him his old eyepatch he used to use in Season 1. Pickle glared at him, he took the eyepatch and stomped on it.

“YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE!” Pickle yelled out. OJ was grinning, he lifted his head up and completely ignored Pickle.

I guess Pickle had no choice but to wear the eyepatch... But hey, he'll forget about Taco soon right?

Pepper spotted Pickle walking out of the room and hugged him for comfort. He suprisingly hugged back, they both began taunting about OJ about the way he changed.

Paper clearly wanted to join in but he was still scared about getting hurt. He had to admit, he is really weak and small.

Anybody strong can clearly carry him in all challenges because he just looks like a little squirrel who relentlessly needs help.

“Gng—” Pickle blurted out. “Pickle, are you okay?” Pepper asked, he was trembling and began to throw up.

He threw up a nail. A nail was in his lunch, Pepper covered her mouth in shock. She then dropped to her knees and began crying.

She had no idea why she was crying, but it's probably because she was scared of this place. They didn't want to die.

“What happened here!?” Salt ran up to them. Pepper noticed her and began to glare at her. “Where have you been Salt?!” Pepper taunted.

“Best day! Me and OJ were flirting and—”

“OJ AGAIN!?” Pepper yelled out, she was in extreme rage and Salt just stood there shocked at her best friend.

“SALT, ARE YOU THIS BLIND!? HES PRETENDING! HE DOESNT LOVE YOU HE JUST WANTS TO KILL YOU! HE WANTS TO KILL ALL OF US, DO YOU HEAR ME!?” Pepper let out all of her anger on Salt.

Salt felt like falling, now she remembered, OJ drugged her. She felt like crying too but that drug didn't let her.

“Oh.” Salt looked up to her best friend, she didn't realize this until now.

Now she feels like an idiot.

TO BE CONTINUED