BOND

It's crazy how its been 3 weeks and they are still stuck in this crazy place. After Paper accidentally confessed his before feelings to OJ he just knows that things are going to get bad today.

It has been a terrible day for Paper, and it did not help as he realize it has all been the same. Practice, perform, torture, cry.

He huffed out a sharp breath, snapping back to real life. He glanced around the room and imagined it as his hotel room.

Oh, how he missed being in the hotel, ordinary luxury and such beautiful placings of furniture. It was plain and simple but good enough for him.

He felt himself smile a bit. It's been a long time since he has actually smile, delusions kept bothering him but it was good right?

Paper looked at himself empty, but happy. “Confidence...” He said, completely straight forward.

Paper sighed. He will never get out, and recovery isn't possible this month since Mephone is at vacation. He's going to rot and die here.

Thick gray smoke then led to his eyes to the ashes of the wood pile, the smoke then led her eyes to Test tube.

“H-Huh? Am i... seeing things..?” He rubbed his eyes and squinted them. It was real, she was there.

“TEST TU—”

“Shh! keep it down! im here to help you all get out, but it wont be easy since he has ways.” Test tube said.

Paper heard her word, and completely zipped his mouth. Though he didn't trust her since he didn't know her well enough he still listened to her.

-

“So uh, what actually happened after you and Pickle... ya know...” Knife asked, when Taco heard the name Pickle she instantly frowned.

Taco sighed and sat down on the grass. Knife sat down with her too and Taco started glancing to the side with her head on her knees.

“I was angry. I saw Pickle as a friend but I followed my mind instead, I... miss him.. and him being missing now just hurts me.”

Taco sighed and shed out a tear. Then she felt her hair getting patted by Knife and they hugged for comfort.

Minutes later, they started talking about how Season 1 was all crazy and they missed the old times.

“And then he went crazy!” Knife laughed, Taco followed after. “Such horrendous minds...” Taco grinned, and looked at Knife.

“Knife?”

“Whats up?”

“I miss him.”

“Me too.”

TO BE CONTINUED (also please give me ideas for the next chapter)