HANDS (PAYJAY)

THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR GUYS THE PAYJAY CONTENT YAAAA!!!! (REMINDER THAT THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE OJ WAS LIKE THIS)

It was a boring day. OJ was just working in his office while Paper was assisting him, despite him being exhausted he appreciated Papers work.

“Here's your coffee OJ!” Paper placed the coffee on his desk and smiled. OJ took a sip of the coffee and looked at Paper.

“You should get some rest... Its midnight.” OJ suggested which made Paper blush and feel embarrassed.

Paper just nodded and exited the office, he felt himself turn rose red and felt his whole body shake.

But he didn't feel just that, he felt a singular feeling inside him... something like... love.

He couldn't control it. When OJ walks pass by he just turns so red and pass out, its embarrassing because he doesn't mind. It's OJ.

Smiling and jumping, he went back to his room and jumped onto his bed covering his face with a pillow.

He faced the side and grinned but that disappeared quick. “He'll never like me...” He sighed.

He decided to not overthink much and go to sleep, he turned back to the front and started to fall asleep.

-

Paper got up and yawned, he got off his bed and did his daily morning routine.

He imagines what kind of day this would be, a normal day? average day? worse? BAD?

He just shrugged it off and continued washing his face, after he was done he dressed up to his formal outfit and went outside.

“Good morning Paper!” OJ smiled. Paper felt his heart flutter, his charming eyes and smile made him adore him more.

“Morning... OJ!” He stuttered in his sentence. OJ just chuckled and went to his office.

Those feelings caught Paper in a crisis. Does he really love OJ or is he just admiring him like he's his idol?

He doesn't know and can't choose, it's just gonna stay there and he's not even gonna bother to ignore it.

“Paper im gonna need you here!” OJ called out.

Paper went in the office and saw OJ, he smiled at him and he smiled back. There was an awkward tension between them.

OJ broke the awkwardness by speaking; “Could you maybe get me some coffee?” He asked.

Paper slightly frowned but obliged and went to get him coffee.

-

“Here's your coffee OJ!” He said, putting it on the side of his desk. OJ took a sip and widened his eyes.

“This... is amazing... its not like the other ones!” OJ said, with a warm and loud tone. Paper blushed and chuckled.

“You think so?” Paper glanced at the side, appreciating the compliment. Then he felt OJ hold his hand.

“I really think so!” The pair looked at eachother eye to eye making eye contact.

They both blushed.

-

“Don't you remember those times at the hotel, OJ?” Paper said, avoiding eye contact with him. He didn't want to resist or look at OJs face.

“Those times deserve to be forgotten think about the now.” OJs expression was irritated.

They both continued fighting for 5 hours straight.

And where to begin, it doesn't fall in. They'll never feel the same way about eachother the same way they felt with eachother before.

Ever.

TO BE CONTINUED