NOTHING

The darkness falls between the light. The walks among in believe, the muffled screaming swells and boils between a hanging body that's been rotting. Lately, the day had been such a downward spiral. Everyone was not the same anymore, atleast... to them.

Who knew a person like them would intrigue so much? they've been broken, lonely and swarming through the pressure they've been. Yet, still curious about what's going on. On the other hand, one was trying his hardest to stay out of everyone's questions and make sure nobody knows of his existence.

Papers body dissappeared.

He was a 21 year old, white haired and fragile boy who wants to succeed with his work and life. He had no clue where he was, and why he was still alive. Did he survive? did it not work? He keeps asking himself stupid questions to intrigue himself more. He's devasted to know.

“You're awake.”
Trophy watched as Paper slowly sat up and glance at him, he still had no clue where he was. While Paper knew the outside part of him, he knew that he was an asshole but today, he seems so genuine and caring. But its an exception, atleast he's not alone.

Trophy sat down beside him and refused to make eye contact. Paper slightly smiled at this but that dissappeared quickly as Trophy started to ask him questions about his disappearance. “So... where were you? why'd you do it?” Trophy asked

Now Paper was the one who refused to make eye contact. He didn't want questions about himself, it'll feel so weird.

“I..”

Paper choked on his words and started crying a little, Trophy noticed this and began frowning, glancing at the floor. “You don't have to answer.” Said Trophy. Paper slowly looked at him with tears still in eyes. He felt himself about to smile, but he couldn't resist. “Thank you.” Paper said, soft tone in his voice.

They had just sat there, sharing their conversations to eachother with a snap. Both boys looked at eachother and smiled, wow, Trophy really did help Paper get better. Not just because Trophy was an asshole, Paper now understands that he has a soft spot inside him. Trophy then grabbed his backpack and waved goodbye to Paper, Paper waved back then with a blink, Trophy was gone.

Now Paper was all alone.

He sighed, taking in his conflict-less defeat and went straight to bed forgetting about the smile he made. He made a motion to follow his dreams and slowly drifts to sleep, soft snoring was heard between his breathing.

When Trophy got out of the room, he sighed calmly. He then reached for his pocket then his phone and opened a phone number. He pressed the green button and...

“How is he?”

“Just fine.”

“Great, can't let him know that Mephone is dead.”

TO BE CONTINUED (sorry for the slow updates, im like not really into object shows anymore)