SORROW

"You can't leave me like this!"
Pickle practically begged as he weakly shook his boyfriends bleeding body. Blood was all over the floor, heavy breathing was still heard. Pickles eyes were full of tears while Knife was just laying there, weak inside. The thoughts in his head started to turn, he felt like having another breakdown. He looked over at his 'dying' boyfriend one last time. "Who did this to you...?" Knife tried to speak. Low whispering was heard, then he looked over at Pickle,gently smiling and holding his hand tight. "It- it doesn't matter... don't hurt someone just for me...I'll be...fine." Knife coughed.

"NO! I-I CAN FIX THIS FOR THE BOTH OF US...!"

With no forewarning, Knife lifted his finger up and shushed his crying boyfriend. They gently look and slowly smile at each other as Knifes eyes were drifty closing away. Pickle leaned in and gave his boyfriend one last kiss, to the point that it makes him want to cry. And with that, Knife is gone. Pickle cried his sober tears as if nobody granted him a miracle - that is true though. But who could've done this? Pickle thought, memories swim and haunt him then it suddenly came out of nowhere. It could have been him.

OJ.

He stood silent. The room was completely empty and no space to stay in anymore, he was shaking and was controlling his complete sadness and anger at the same time - he doesn't know how to feel at this point. Pickle picked himself up and rushed to the exit, his scary thoughts began swarming like a weed and started travelling each to each. He crouched down, holding his knees, breathing heavy catching for oxygen. He then gazed at the abandoned circus, torn apart and almost ruined. ' Such a shame for Cheesy... ' Pickle thought.

He thought first before going in, what if it's dangerous like it was? what if he gets trapped in again? 

He shrugged off the thoughts and rushed in completely, sunlight was blocked inside and his face. The gamer only hummed at this and began looking around for a room to investigate at, but the only room that was in his mind was the injection room. That room was his biggest fear - considering that he's scared of needles. But he needed to face his fears, so he went through some passageways and automatically found it. He took a deep breathe, and after a few moments; he went in.

"So eager... I knew you wanted to give me a visit!"

Pickle widened his eyes and turned back to see a familiar face behind him. His face was stone-faced, in this place so small and yet so big it's best to bring somebody around. Especially if you don't wanna die alone, OJ targeted at him with a knife but Pickle easily defended himself and kicked him in the stomach, he was weakly smiling at looking at Pickle and his smile suddenly widened. "Imagine this.." He lifted up his knife to Pickle. 

"Imagine your boyfriend trying to kill you!"

Pickle then drowned into his exquisite thoughts and crouched down to pull his hair. Practically begging OJ to stop, then he picked himself up and tried to attack OJ but he easily also defened himself. He was furious, and he was having fun on the other hand. Pickle gripped OJ's shirt and tugged him to the wall, stabbing his eye without a forewarning. "FUUCK!" OJ said, with Pickle letting him go. Then he heard another gun shot.

Pickle looked down...

...
...
...
...

Nothing.

Then he looked at OJ who was glaring at him, widening his eyes as he realized he was the one who got shot. Pickle felt like screaming in joy, but it wasn't the right timing for that. He turned to his back and saw Testtube along with Paper and Trophy. He smiled, and ran to hug Testtube tightly but not too tight. "I got the DNA sample!" Testube said in joy. "Thank you, thank you! I..."

"Heh..."
Cough.
"Nice seeing you again, Paper."

TO BE CONTINUED