LETTERS

Moving Taco into the hotel was really awkward for her. Considering how most of the people there still dislike her or stare at her down like she was someone knew, but she only focused on one specific person.

She was tapping her fingers on the table, currently thinking of what to write on the paper laying on the table. She was slightly grumbling to herself and had lazy eyes.

“What to write...”

Tacos thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she saw OJ walk into the room with no permission. She glared at him, but he was just smiling. It was an opportunity to get away.

“What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to help you with your letter.”

“Impossible.”

OJ laughed quietly at her tone and walked up to her, grabbing the paper and the pen and wrote down in it. Taco was devastated to push OJ out, however, she wanted to know what he was writing.

“Here.” OJ lend the paper to Taco. She grabbed it and carefully read the things he wrote down, her mouth went almost dry as she kept reading on and on. She wasn't fully sure why.

“You...”

“You're gonna send it to him or not?”

Taco grumbled aching up all over, with a smiling OJ waiting for her response. She was going crazy, but she can't leave until she finally answered.

“Fine.”

OJ chuckled and walked out of the room, leaving Taco alone. Taco then glanced at the paper and crumbled it, throwing it into the trash can.

“Like hell I would.”

-

It was a boring day. Pickle was very bored and just wanted the day to end so that he could go sleep in peace, unluckily time just keeps ticking slowly. It was driving him mad.

So he decided to play video games to take things off his mind. After some rounds, he won, as usual. He was smiling at his controller and started another round.

Then, the door opened revealing nobody but a strange shadow figure passing through. Pickle couldn't catch up on how the figure looked like since he was focused on the TV.

“Who's there?!”

“Take a guess.” A british female voice was heard slightly echoing.

“Taco..?”

“It's OJ, you bitch!” Pickle widened his eyes. Before he could even speak, he was stabbed in the chest. OJ covered his mouth so that his screams were inaudible.

OJ stabbed him quite a few times and got a bit of his blood and wrote on the wall. Then, he had a brilliant plan. He had memorized Tacos handwriting so he's gonna fraud her. He smiled at his plan and laughed.

After he was done writing, he turned off the lights and left the room closing the door shut. He felt like laughing, but what was the point if it was in public? It was a management to get away. Although some people are still finding him suspicious.

He just has to find a way to act again.

TO BE CONTINUED