Jin #3

Remember
Y/n = Your name.

Jin: "Yes we are a couple. Something against it?"

Jin lets them just speachless. Not even you know how to react.

Y/n: "Uhm...."

Jin lifts up his eyebrowes like he would ask them why are they still standing here. It works. They are leaving.

Y/n: "Jin...."

Jin: "You want an explanation?"

You nod.

Jin: "Follow me."

He leads you to the rooftop.

Y/n: "I'm listening."

Jin sighs and leans against a nearstanding wall.

Jin: " I was just improvising."

Y/n: "What is that supposed to mean?"

Jin: "Look. These girls piss me off. I thought they might leave me alone when they think that I'm in a relationship."

Y/n: "But have you even tried to talk to them?"

Jin: "I don't spend any glance to them but they adore me like a celebrity or something though. It's annoying. I just wanna do my graduation."

Y/n: "Perhaps I could help you with that."

Jin: "Hm?"

Y/n: "We could try something so they might leave you alone."

Jin: "I'm listening."

...

Jin: "Wait you think it would be a good idea to play a couple to scare that girls away? Seriously?"

Y/n: "Well... if you say it that way-"

Jin: "We should go for it."

Y/n: "Oh really?"

Jin: "But what's in it for you?"

Y/n: "You give me more than enough Jin."

Jin: "What was that?"

Y/n: "Oh uh I meant-"

Jin: "You mean the tutoring?"

Y/n: "Right! So are you in?"

Jin nods.

The bell ring ends classes and thus also the school day. Numerous students and teachers walk through the corridors and leave the yard. Ready to leave with Jin, you look at each other making sure the thing.

Y/n: "Take my hand."

Jin takes your hand. His hand is pleasantly warm. You can feel your heart beat faster.

Y/n: "Ready?"

Jin: "Ready."

You walk along the yard with everyone's eyes on you. You reach the end of the yard, standing face to face, with everyone's eyes on you two. You look in Jin's face, asking for permission and he agrees. Your share a soft kiss with each other. Making your heart beat even faster, causing tingles in your tummy.

Jin: "See you tomorrow."

He smirks at you with a little wink and leaves.