Miguel #2

Remember
Y/n = Your name

You look over the fence and find it.
You see a man who is sitting on a bench, playing guitar. You watch him playing until he ends his piece.

You're like enchanted as you watch him leave. But you notice that he seems to wipe away a tear from his cheek.

Days later.

You being outside, handling some little things as you notice someone loses his phone, leaving it on the ground.

You acting like a polite sitzen and decide to give the phone back to its owner. So you follow that person until you reach a bar and you get to give the phone back. He was a nice male who wanted to invite you for a drink as a thank you but you friendly decline.

You're about to leave the bar as you see a familiar face. At first you hesitate but then you get over and sit next to him.

Y/n: "Hey...."

He doesn't react.

Y/n: "I'm y/n. Soo... how are you doing?"

He slowly turns to you.

...: "Hey... do we know each other?"

Y/n: "No but... I just saw you sitting here and I saw you playing the guitar few days ago...."

He sips on his drink.

Y/n: "I really like your guitar playing."

...: "You saw me playing?"

You nod.

...: "I'm glad."

He starts to smile.

...: "I'm Miguel."

You smile to each other.

Y/n: "It seems to me the song you played has a special meaning or memory to you?"

Miguel: "What makes you think that way?"

Y/n: "Well... I say you... crying."

His look is getting serious.

Miguel: "I didn't cry."

Y/n: "I'm sorry I know it's none of my business but maybe if you want to-"

Miguel: "You're right it's none of your business."

Y/n: "I'm sorry I didn't want to harass you, I'll better leave. Nice to met you Miguel."

He drinks out the last sip of his drink.

Miguel: "No I will leave."

He gets up and leaves, like you do.

Later that evening you are at home doing laundry, thinking of Miguel. You were probably too intrusive.

Suddenly you hear that lovely guitar sound again. You wonder where this is from. You look around and out of the window and there is Miguel playing for you. As you open it, he stops and talks to you.

Miguel: "Hey."

Y/n: "Miguel?"

Miguel: "Are you busy?"

Y/n: "I'm doing-... why are you here and how could you know my house?"

Miguel: "I want to apologize to you, for my behavior. I was so harsh."

Y/n: "Actually... my behavior was not that appropriate as well. I was so intrusive."

Miguel: "So is everything fine?"

Y/n: "Everything is fine."

Miguel: "Maravilloso! Soo... y/n."

He holds out his hand to you.

Miguel: "Wanna spend some time together?"