Lars #1

Remember
Y/n = Your name

You are a soilder in Jin Kazama's army, the Tekken Force.
Jin has chosen you by himself, because he saw the fire in your eyes, he said that you have something special. To be honest, Jin helped you a lot then, you were a orphan, lived on the streets, struggling for every night and day to survive.

One day you heard someone yell "Stop it you creep! Let me go! Somebody Help!"
It sounded like a child. Without thinking you ran to the voice's direction.
You saw a soldier who is wearing a red and black uniform or maybe an armor. He probably harmed the child by dragging it by his wrist while the child was screaming to let him go, but the soldier doesn't. The child swung out his leg and hit the soldier on this shinbone. The soldier slapped the kid. You became angry and sprinted to the soldier, kicked him and gave him a right hook. He let off the child's wrist and fell on the ground, the child has fled.

Y/n: "How dare you to harm a weaker?!"

Soldier: "None of your business."

Y/n: "You scumbag...."

...: "Enough!"

The Soldier immidialy saluted. Your breath immidialy stopped. There was standing a handsome blackhaired man with a spikey hairstyle and a few streaks in his face. He came to me.

Handsome blackhaired man: "Tell me your name."

Y/n: "W...why?"

Handsome blackhaired man: "Answer my question."

Y/n: "Y/n."