Jin #2

Remember
y/n = your name

After school

As agreed, you meet up with Jin to study.

You are on your way to the library.  Jin said you should go there. You open the door, look around a bit and put your bag down.

...: "y/n over here."

You turn around to see Jin who is already waiting for you.

Time skip

He explains really well. He is very good at school and he teaches you some learning tricks. It's just a shame that you can't concentrate because it's Jin and you preferre to pay attention at him rather than learn.

The next day.

You stand by your locker and put your things in it as suddenly Jin comes to you.

y/n: "Oh hi Jin how ar-"

You just barely close your locker as he suddenly pulls you away.

He pulls you into a chamber and locks the door.

Jin: "Nobody should have seen us."

y/n: "Wait a sec. What are you up-"

He pulls you close to him and kisses you on your lips. You are very surprised at first but you return the kiss.

He breaks the kiss and puts you on the shelf behind you and kisses you further.

He slowly unbuttons his shirt and you can see his muscular torso.

The school bell rings.

Jin: "y/n?"

y/n: "Hmm?"

Jin: "We have an appointment for study, remember?"

y/n: "Huh?"

...

Jin: "y/n?"

You wake up and realize that it was just a dream. In fact, you fell asleep on your table in class because you made up the night for studying what Jin teaches you.

Jin woke you up. You wanted to learn again during the lunch break.

In library.

You sit together on a table and discuss learning material. You notice that many look at you and whisper. Jin doesn't seem to mind.

When you are finished you go to your locker with your books and notice that a group of girls is suddenly with you.

y/n: "Can I help you?"

...: "Are you with Kazama?"

y/n: "What?"

...: "Yaa! Are you a couple?"

y/n: "What are you talking about, Jin  and I just-"

Jin: "Yes we are a couple. Something against it?"  

Jin is behind you. The girls are speechless.

2 chapters releases in one day 🤗

Tekken BF/GF scenarios (x female reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें