Hwoarang #1

Remember
Y/n = Your name

Flaschback:

You're outside, changing the wheel on your car.

...: "Hey you."

You hear a voice behind you so you turn around.

...: "What are you doing?"

Y/n: "I'm changing the wheel, why are you asking?"

...: "Stop that. Let me do this."

y/n: "Why? Did I do something wrong?"

...: "No, but pretty woman should know how to do this but shouldn't do it by herself."

You leave it to him.

Flashback end

Days later you are at home. Watching tv. Now you're going to your fridge and find out that something is wrong... your fridge is empty, so you decide to buy some food. You switch the tv out and leave.

You arrive the gas station (that shop is near and you also have to refuel). You refuel and enter the shop, looking for some chips and sweets, you pay and leave.

While leaving someone pass along and brush your arm, you turn around and see a biker who is entering the shop. You are sure. That is the guy who helped you with the wheels.You kinda spy on him. He buys something and talks with the cashier, they do a brofist and he leaves.

As he leave the shop you still watch him walking. Unexpectedly, he turn around and winks at you. You recogonize that he noticed you and blush a little bit. He doesnt even told his name.