Asuka Oneshot + Lemon

Remember
y/n = your name

Your look is serious.

Your opponent looks also serious.

...: "Shitting in your pants yet?"

y/n: "Never!"

You ran into that menacing man and now he seems very angry.

y/n: "But that was an accident and I apologized!"

...: "To late for that."

He pushes up his sleeves.

y/n: "You scumbag...."

He gritt his teeth and prepare for fight.

You are not good in fighting but you also don't want to be a coward and try to defend yourself.

He's about to punch and you prepare for the pain but you don't feel the punch.

You open up your eyes and see a young women with a short hairstyle who catches up the fist of the man.

...: "You're...."

His voice is shivering.

"You're that notorious Kazama girl, Kazama Asuka!"

Asuka: "Right! And you are a notorious gang member who wanted to hurt an innocent girl!"

...: "I'm not afraid of you! Show me what you got!"

They fight but that man is pretty inferoir.

She's very strong you think while beeing impressed.

Asuka kicks him so he falls to the ground.

He crawls back in the corner.

...: "Please don't, I'm sorry that won't happen again!"

Asuka: "A wise decision. Now leave!"

He runs away.
Asuka comes over to you and helps you to stand up. She asks if you're okay and you blush a bit.

She brings you home and you're sure, you want to see that girl again.

---

Days later you can't stop thinking of her. She's so handsome and strong you think. You even looked for her in the city.
Randomly you meet that delinquent Asuka defeated.

y/n: "You there!"

He winces and looks at you.

...: "What do you want? Please... just... get out of my way...."

He's about to go away but you stop him by dragging his arm.

y/n: "Please tell me who that girl was, I mean Asuka, I need to know."

He explains that Asuka is a heroic and strong girl who deals with delinquents and criminals. And that trouble is like attracting to her.

y/n: "That's it!"

...: "What?"

y/n: "I just have to start a fight!"

...: "What the... what is wrong with you?"

You're making some noise and hope that Asuka will appear and she does. You're attracting her in a dead end.

Asuka is reminding you. She's visibly surprised about you behavior, she classified you not like this. But also she doesn't want to spare you.

You two stand in fighting position. You do the first hit, she blocks. It's a mix up between fists, kicks, parrys and blocks. You're not good in fight and are inferior. She does a punch in your direction but you manage to parry, you grab her shirt, pulling near to you and without hesitation you kiss her.

You two stop fighting. Asuka recoils and blush.

You just stand there with a triumphantly smile.

---

Lemon

She breaths in your neck while you're playing with her big boobs, massaging, kneading them.

You can feel her soft hands going down your naked body. It gives you goose bumps, you twitch a bit.

You look in each others face and kissing ardent. You break the kiss. You're going down her body, kissing her neck, cleavage, stomach. She's visibly erected. She pushes your head more downhill. She wants it. And you want it too.

You spread her legs, you have the full sight at her vagina. You're approaching her womenhood and start to kiss it softly. Asuka likes it. You grope along with your tongue and start to lick her, first outside then inside. You speedup your movements, Asuka enjoys and claws the bedsheet, you hear to her moans. She's so cute you think. As she cum you lay next to her and kiss her. Her face was enough for you to feel good. You two lay in spoons and fall asleep.

I decided to do oneshots for the girls x reader storys. I hope you liked it. Please don't be too strict with me :).