Lars #2

Remember
y/n = your name
p/n = pet name

y/n: "Jin, are you even listening?"

Jin obviously doesn't takes you seriously.

Jin: "I heard all before y/n."

y/n: "But-"

Jin: "No but, we don't have to discuss that again."

He stops you talking by putting a finger on your lips.

You can clearly see the discontent on your face.

Jin: "I'll go to bed, sweet dreams my little soldier girl."

He holds your chin and gives you a peck on your lips.

Time skip

You are home lying on your bed, talking with your pet p/n.

y/n: "Why does Jin has to be so mean?"

p/n: "...."

y/n: "It seems like the thing with the Zaibatsu is gone to his head, you don't think so too?"

p/n: "...."

y/n: "Ahh I think you cannot help me either."

You let your head drop on your bed, thrashing with your legs.

The next day

You're at the Zaibatsu's place doing some paper work, outfilling and sorting.

You do routine papers until you suddenly have another one. The Rebels. It might have gotten in here somehow, you think. You never really dealt with the rebels and just carried out your orders. Jin said that they are our enemies so you didn't ask.

As you find theese documents about the Rebels, you start researching about them a bit.

Days later

You and your troops are on a prowl, wandering in groups. Actually you are a very good and attentively soldier but this time it's different. All the time you worry and think about Jin, until you notice that you got lost.

You briefly get angry with yourself and then move on. You find a hidden base, it seems to be one of the Rebels. You sneak around and look for an entrance. Found.

You sneak in and examine the area, but you don't seem to notice that you have triggered an alarm because suddenly you are surrounded by soldiers. Their armors are almost the same as yours, except for the lion emblem. They caught you. One of the soldiers tackles you so hard that you fall to the ground and your helmet falls off.

...: "What's going on here?"

A menly voice come out and every soldier immidiatly salute. It's Lars Alexanderson, their leader.

When he sees you, you expect the worst but then something very unexpected comes out.

Lars: "Ah it's you! The new one. Please follow me to my office."

You only think of what he's going to do but you first play along.

I know that Lars has a new armor but I like the old one more.
Just imagine that armor that you like. Which one do you like? Write down in the comments :).