Kunimitsu Oneshot + Lemon

Remember
y/n = your name

You're waking up in a little hut, beeing injured but someone cared for you.

You stand up, looking around for some hints. You find a so-called kitsune mask.

As you get out of the hut you realize that you are in a sort of forest. You continue searching for hints and arrive a lake.

You perceive a person who's taking a bath. Probably a women. She has straight scarlet-red-colored hair. You see her bare back, hair is open.
You look at her. Beautiful. You wanna know who that is. You sneak closer to her but step on a stick what causes a noise.

She notices you and dives under quickly. The next thing you notice is a prick in your neck, you feel dizzy.

You wake up in that hut again. But this time a women with red hair stands right in front of you with the kitsune mask you found, watching you. It must be her, you think. You see her blurred.

y/n: "Who are you?"

She doesn't reply.

You make a quick move, sitting up, she reflexively pulls out a dagger and aims on you. You startle for a moment, head shaking you put your hands in the air. A few seconds later she takes away that dagger and gives you water.

Time skip

Incidentally she is the one who cares your wounds and found you injured. She talks in scarce and short sentences.
Now you know her name. Kunimitsu. You and her spent time together. She is very mysteriously but you like that you think, you even fell in love with her.

You remember that day when she took you out to a place where you could see the beautiful sunset. In an unexpected moment she gave you a peek on your lips and vanished ninja-like.

---

Lemon

Hands going up and down your bodys. Sharing soft kisses. Casually you take off your clothing. You take her in an soft embrace, kissing her neck. Gently you open her hair, taking off the hairbands. You pull the band on her mask, making it more looser but befor you could see her face, she quickly takes one of the hairbands and covers your eyes. Now she takes over.

The next thing she does is pushing you so you fall back in the soft ground. She ties your hands with the other hairband, so you can't move a lot. You can feel that she leans over you. You feel her soft red lips softy kissing your stomach, your thighs. She's getting closer to your private zone. She plays with your clit, swirling her tongue around it, sucking it. You are deeply relaxed, so much that you fall asleep.

When you wake up, the ties on your hands and eyes are unbound. You are in the sheets, you sit up. Next to you you find Kunimitsu's mask. But not her. She is gone. You take the mask in your hand and smile, an unforgettable night, you think.