[02] A Naked Strawberry Blonde

[02] Chapter Two

A Naked Strawberry Blonde

⟡ ⟡ ⟡ ⟡

"Naked, as if nude?"

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but, yes, as far as we know, she left here clothing - optional." Melissa answered.

Clara walked in between Melissa and the Sheriff while Mr. Martin was on Melissa's other side. Sheriff Stilinski, along with his deputy, arrived to question the disappearance of Lydia and to find out what the hell happened.

The four stopped walking as the Sheriff asked Melissa again, "All right, you checked the whole hospital, right?"

"Every last corner." Melissa nodded.

"Nothing suspicious?"

"Nothing. She just took off."

"All right, let's get an APB out on a 16 - year - old redhead." Sheriff Stilinski commanded to his deputy before he walked off, "Any other descriptors?"

That's when Stiles popped his head into the conversation, "5'3", green eyes, fair - skinned, and her hair is actually strawberry blonde."

"Is that right?" Sheriff narrowed his eyes at his son before roughly grabbing his neck and pulling him forward, away from the group. Clara was quick to follow, standing next to Stiles.

"What the hell are you still doing here?" He asked.

"Uh, providing moral support." Stiles hesitantly answered.

"How 'bout you provide your ass back home, where you should be." The Sheriff stated, sounding more like a demand than a request.

Stiles nodded, puckering his lips, "I can do that too."

Sheriff Stilinski then shifted his eyes to Clara, "Please take him home."

"Yes, sir." She nodded before the Sheriff released Stiles and walked away. Once he was out of sight, Clara turned to Stiles, "We're not going home, are we?"

"Nope."

"We're going to look for Lydia, aren't we?"

"Oh yeah."

Stiles and Clara walked side-by-side in the parking lot, heading towards Stiles' blue jeep. Scott was in the passenger's seat, waiting for his two friends to get into the car. Stiles hopped into the driver's seat, with Lydia's hospital gown, while Clara slid into the back.

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott asked as he held the gown in his hand but he stopped once he noticed the worried expression vividly plastered onto Stiles' face, "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again."

"All right." Stiles rolled his eyes, "Just shove the thing in your face and let's find her."

Scott sniffed the gown before offering it to Clara. Clara shook her head, already being able to get a scent. But as Stiles' jeep pulled out, a figure blocked his path. Allison. Allison gave Stiles a look before running over to Scott's side.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us." Scott questioned her, hastily looking around.

Clara hasn't exactly spoken or seen Allison since the whole Alpha thing. Honestly, Clara didn't - couldn't - look at Allison the same anymore ever since she saw her shooting arrows with Kate by her side.

"I don't care - she is my best friend, and we need to find her before they do." Allison stubbornly exclaimed.

"I can find her before the cops do." Scott argued back.