💙CH 15❤

Chapa's POV

When I heard knocking on the door it woke me up as I had trouble sleeping because the voices kept me up most of the night.

Ray: You awake, Chapa?

I said nothing then hid under the warm blankets trying to get a bit more sleep but it got louder but instead of hearing Ray's voice I heard my father's instead.

Father: Chapa! Get up!

It's scared me so I got out of bed.

Chapa: Yes, sir!

Then I heard footsteps fading away and change into a black and yellow flannel shirt, black pants then I put on shoes and open the door to walk to the couch and sit with my head down.

Ray: Have some food.

He push a plate towards me but I only took a few bites which he didn't notice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Schwoz is talking about science stuff but I zoned out as I lift my sleeves to see the scares on both arms as I feel myself in a trance and the urge to trace them again.

When I felt something hit me head and saw a paper plane on my desk so I open it.

--------------------------------------------------
"You & me at the beach 4 first date.
Lots of Love!💙Bosey"
------------------------------------------------

I felt my heart warm up and a smile on my face then I look at him as I see him smirk at me but he quickly turns around as it made my cheeks turn red so I look down and continue to zone out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The twins left and I'm still in my chair when I felt hands in mine so I look up to see Bose with a goofy smile on his face which makes me smile every time.

Bose: You ready?

Chapa: I guess.

We left the academy and walk towards the beach but I had a weird feeling that my father might find me out here and force me to go with him back into the house of hell so I got nervous and kept looking around then Bose noitce.

Bose: What's wrong?

I shook my head and kept quiet then we arrived at the beach.

Bose's POV

Bose: What do you think?

Chapa: It's beautiful.

I grab her hand then walk towards it as we sit down and had some food but there was something that's bothering Chapa because I saw her looking around the beach as I want to ask her what's up but it's our first date so I won't.

After dinner we walk to the water as the cold waves came touching our feet then 4 minutes went by we sat down on a swing chair that faced the ocean and cuddled.

As the sun slowly goes down I look at a now sleeping Chapa then I kiss her and grab my phone out of my pocket while trying not to wake her up and text Miles.

Bose: Can you come get us.

Miles: Sure. How was the date?

I look at her again then smiled.

Bose: Wonderful & Perfect.

Miles: That's good. I'll teleport to you guys soon.

Bose: Take your time :)