CH 17

Mika's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night as I heard someone crying then saw it was Chapa hugging her legs tightly so I got out of bed and sit next to my bestie.

Mika: What's wrong?

She wipe her tears away but didn't make eye contact with me then hugs me and I hug back while rubbing her back to help her calm down.

I got her up so we could sit down on the bed.

Mika: You gonna tell me what's wrong.

Chapa: I... Nightmare... About.... Him.

I knew who she meant and didn't ask nothing then I offered her to lay down next to me and she did but we were on different sides of the bed.

Chapa: You sure I can sleep here?

Mika: Ofcourse. I won't let anyone hurt you because if they did they'll regret it.

She smiled and I kiss her head in a friendly manner then she fell asleep as I did the same.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wake up at 6 AM and I see that Chapa is still asleep so I got out of bed but made sure that I didn't wake her up then pull the blanket up a little bit on her and left my room.

When I walk downstairs I saw mom making breakfast.

Mom: Morning, sweetheart.

Mika: Morning, mom.

Mom: Are Bose & Chapa here?

Mika: Yes. But there still asleep.

Then 3 minutes later Miles & Bose both came down yawning then sits down at the table.

Miles: Morning, ma.

Bose: Good Morning, Mrs. Macklin.

Mom: Good morning, boys.

Bose's POV

Mrs. Macklin put a plate in front of us as we eat I saw Chapa come down the stairs rubbing her eyes and looking kinda sad then she sits next to me.

Bose: Did you sleep ok, hun?

She shook her head and slowly eats then took small bites but the twins & I are getting worried that she isn't eating much.

After breakfast I change in Miles's room putting on a orange shirt & blue pants then I walk downstairs to see the girls ready to go and when Miles cams down we left the Macklin house and to the academy.

But I look at Chapa and she's having a hard time keeping her eyes open so I offered a piggyback ride and she hops on my back but she feels lighter like she lost a few pounds then before I could ask Chapa she was asleep.

Miles: Is Chapa ok?

Mika: She had a rough night.

Bose: Was it a nightmare?

Mika: It was. She told me it was about her abusive father.

We continued talking about Chapa but kept it quite so we don't wake her up.