CH 21

ShoutOut's POV

Brainstorm ties up the men with rope then AWOL teleports them to jail & I disarmed the bomb but Captain Man is searching the area then AWOL came back and took us back to the Man's Nest.

SO: Where's Volt?

The boys stop where they stand and look around

BS: I don't know.

Captain: Go check the wearhouse, Miles.

AWOL: Way a head of you.

He teleports away and I can see Bose is panicking so is Ray then Schwoz came in as Ray explains what's going on then AWOL came back.

AWOL: I looked everywhere in that wearhouse and she wasn't there.

Then it went silent for a while then Schwoz thought of something and spoke.

Schwoz: There is tracking devices on the belts.

SO: There are?

Schwoz: Yes. Just in case something like this would happen to you kids.

He quickly opens his computer and starts the search for Chapa as I'm hoping that she's ok but I can tell that Bose was very worried about her more then any of us.

SO: Don't worry, Bose. Will find her.

BS: What if her abusive father has her?

AWOL's POV

After hours of waiting for Schwoz to get Chapa's location I headed back to the wearhouse and search one more time but all the doors were opened except one door.

When I entered the room I turn on the light switch but the light was flickering then I look around the room without stepping on anything that would hurt my feet.

I've been searching in this room for 15 minutes and I haven't found anything at all when I saw a white blanket that hasn't been cleaned for a while and it was covering something so when I pull the blanket away I was shocked on what I'm seeing.

It was a board filled with pictures and strings attached to thumbtacks and it looked complicated for me to figure out so I grab it with one hand then teleport back to the Man's Nest.

Captain Man is bothering Schwoz and tells him to work faster while ShoutOut trys to get BrainStorm to calm down because he's very worried.

AWOL: Guys! Look what I found.

They all saw what I brought back and ShoutOut looks at it then knew where Chapa might be.