CH 18

Bose's POV

When we got to the academy I pull out the red chair and set her down in it then try waking Chapa up.

Bose: Wake up, Chaps. Were here.

She opened her eyes and rubs them as I walk to my chair then Schwoz came in and starts talking but sometimes I turn around to see if Chapa is doing ok which she is.

Then an emergency alert went off so we all headed up to the Man's Nest with our chairs and when we got there Ray was ready to go kick some butts.

Ray: Chew and go, Kiddos!

Mika: What's the emergency?

Ray: No time to talk! Let's GO!

We chew & blow then left.

At The Park

Miles's POV

We arrived and there were 6 men setting everything on fire.

Captain: Stop this at once, Scumbags!

The 6 men looked at us and grabbed baseball bats & pocket knifes then ran towards.

Captain: Be careful fighting these guys.

As the fight begins I dodged the man's bat and took him down but I saw Volt as he swings and hitting her in the head knocking her out cold as the man continues hitting her I stop him and hit him in the head.

Once he was knocked out I saw Volt had blood on her head plus bruises & stab wounds on her back, chest & arms so I quickly teleported her to the Man's Nest then told Schwoz what happened and went back to the park as the firefighters came to put out the fires and planted new trees then I told the team about Volt.

Man's Nest

We returned to the Man's Nest and transform back to normal then Schwoz came in.

Bose: Is she ok???

Schwoz: Chapa will be fine. But won't be able to fight for a while.

He ran into the Infirmary to be with Chapa and Mika followed him so I walk in to see bandages on her head & arms but there's some wrapped on her chest/back but after an hour Mika knew that we had to leave but Bose pulled out his phone to text his mom so Mika & I left hoping Chapa will wake up tommorow.