~Crush confession~ Oj x Paper [ii]

Requested by Yipyee. [A/N] I think I got late because I've been facing forward to some other stuff. But hey, before we get to Oj x Paper, I have this app called "Cat Game."

Yes, My username is JokeCookie

Yes, My username is JokeCookie. If you have this app, meet me there of you want to.

Okay, now on to Oj x Paper.
________________________________________________________

Paper always liked Oj a lot, but there is one thing, Paper had a crush on him. One day, Oj was sitting outside, suddenly, Paper walked by and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, Oj," Paper said nervously. "Oh, hey Paper. What's up?" Oj replied. "I- I have something to confess..." Paper looked nervous. "What is it?" Oj asked. "Oj, I- I.." He blushed and was about to confess with Oj waiting. "I have a crush.." Paper said to Oj. "Oh, With who?" Oj wanted to know whose crush Paper has. "It's you." He answered.

Oj blushed a little bit, so did Paper, but he blushed hard when he said that. "Ok, I accept your confession." Oj said with a smile on his face. Paper looked at him and he smiled too. Then Paper sat next to him.

Oj and Paper looked at the sunset sky, they were holding hands and when Paper turned to Oj, He kissed him on the cheek. Oj blushed, he turned to Paper and said "Thanks. :)" Paper smiled. They hugged each other and continued to look at the sunset sky.

The End.

~[A/N again] Hi, it's me again, I hope you like this story I wrote all by myself. I was thinking of doing some ship and X Reader stories of my own and I want to do [OT] Wallet x Reader so badly because I love him so much. Also, It's almost my object show OC's birthday. [Oct/12] That's right, she's turning 18. [PS, she actually existed a year ago.] Okay, bye, I love you.~