~Protective~ Serial Killer! Lighter x Reader [OO]

Requested by EzekielTheCoolDude

I'm have no opinion on Lighter from Object Overload, but I'm writing this story anyways.

Well, let's begin.
____________________________________________________________________

At night outside, you were walking all alone. Then Pumpkin bumped into you without looking. "HEY! Watch where you're going!" He yelled to you. "Excuse me?" You said with confusion. "Don't play dumb! You just bumped into me!" He shouted. You started to feel offended. "Me? Excuse me, but YOU'RE the one bumping into ME." You said with a little frustration. "Oh yeah? Well maybe next time, try not to bump into someone like that!!" Pumpkin yelled. "But I didn't do anything! I was walking alone, and then you bumped into me and you start to boss me around!" You both started arguing about it.

Suddenly, Lighter saw what's happening with You and Pumpkin. He knew he was bossing you around, so he had a better idea, he decides to kill Pumpkin. Later, You and Pumpkin were still arguing about it. "But it wasn't my fault!" "Shut up, O/N! I know you did it!" When Lighter snuck behind him, he grabbed a knife and he was about to stab him in the back, Then he stabbed him. You gasped and Pumpkin felt abused. Then, he squashed him into seeds and pumpkin juice. You got surprised yet shocked at the same time. You looked to who killed him and that was Lighter. "Lighter?" You said. Lighter started to look at you. "Oh. Hi, O/N. Didn't know you saw what I did." He said while smiling at you. "Why did you kill Pumpkin?" You asked. "Well, O/N, I have something to say to you. I'm a serial killer. But, the reason why I killed him, is because I was being protective to you." He speaks to you in a calm way. "Oh." He blushed at your reaction. He may be cruel and bada*s, but deep down, he loves you. So he kissed you and gave you a hug.

The End.

Well I hope you enjoyed this story.