~Fear of thunder~ Trowel x Beer [OT]

Yes. My first time writing a Trowel x Beer fic.
Requested by Copperheadboi

This is gonna be my favorite one so far.

Here we go.
________________________________________________________________

It's night time and Trowel and Beer are both sitting on the bed, suddenly, a sounds of thunder approaches. Beer got so scared. "Beer, What's wrong? You look scared." Says Trowel. Beer looked at him and sighed. "I'm scared of thunder." Beer answered. T:"Really?" B:"Yeah." Than another sound of thunder came but louder and Beer started to hide under the blanket. Trowel was a little worried so he peaked under a blanket and saw Beer getting scared.

"Beer, it's okay, I'm here." Trowel said. Beer looked at him, still scared. "You want me to cuddle you?" Trowel asked. Beer smiled and said, "Yeah." So Trowel went and cuddled Beer and he cuddled him back. This made Beer start to calm down, even while a thunderstorm is still happening. "Feeling better?" Trowel asked a little quietly. "I think so." Beer replied, then he laid his head on his chest. "Trowel, I love you. :)" Beer said, looking at him. "Love you too, Beer." Says Trowel. They both continued to cuddle. "Good night, Trowel." Beer said quietly. "G'night, Beer." Trowel replied, then they both start to fall asleep.

The End.

Here you go Copperheadboi . I hope you enjoyed this story. I love this ship so much. :3

See you in the next chapter.

Word count: 238