~Psycho love~ Flirty! Wallet x Reader [OT]

Yep. This is for myself because I really love him so much. If you guys hate him, go to the different chapter or book. Actually, I don't really care if you guys hate him. I respect you opinion.

Key: [Y/N]- Your Name / [O/N]- Object Name / [L/N]- Last Name / [POV]- Point Of View / [GEN]- Gender / [N/N]- Nickname / [A/N]- Author's Note

In the beginning, you meet Skittle and became just friends. Just wait until you meet Wallet.

Okay, Let's gooo! >:3
________________________________________________________________

Today is a partly cloudy day. You walked outside to the park and this red girl walked by. "Oh, Hi. I've never seen you before." She said. "I'm Skittle, What's your name?" "Oh, hey, Skittle. My name's Y/N." You replied. "It's nice to meet you, Y/N. :)" Skittle said as she shook your hand. "Do you want to meet the others?" She asked. You said, "Yeah." "Okay, Follow me." She said as you and Skittle walked.

Later, Skittle and you went to see the other contestants. She's going to announce the Bouncy Busses first because she's the team captain. "Y/N, This is Flash Drive, That's Road Sign, and this is Mint, Arch, Fart, Trowel, Beer, and Plug. And that one here is Wallet." Then Skittle whispered, "He's such a knucklehead." Then you met the Tug Of War Trains. "This is Stapler. She's the team captain of the Tug Of War Trains." Skittle said. "Then this one's Carpet. He's Stapler's boyfriend. And this is Beep Boop, Cactus, El Nudelo Spider, Recycling Bin, Coffee Cup, Whipped Cream, Biscuit, Magazine, and Paint." "Oh, well that's neat." You said. Then Skittle said, "Oh, I almost forgot the hosts." So you and Skittle went by.

You got to the hosts with Skittle. "Alright Y/N, This is Printer, Computer, Honey, and that one is S'more." She whispered to you, "I assume Honey and S'more are nice couples." [Which happened in Episode 5, Part 1] Printer walked by and said, "Hello there. I'm Printer, the host of Object Terror." "Hi, I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you." You said. "Okay, That's all. It was nice meeting you." Skittle said. "Okay, I'll see you later." You said as you walked away and waved. "Later, Y/N." Skittle replied as she waved back.

[Time Skip]

[Your POV]

I walked to the bench and sat down. I was at my Phone/Tablet, Minding my own business. Suddenly, Wallet appears and looked at me flirtatiously. "Hey there, Sugar.~" He said as he had a pocket knife behind his back. [A/N- I told you so. Also, I'm not a pro at writing flirty lines, sorry] I was all like, "Hm?" "I don't know your name yet. I just find you beautiful." He said to me. "Oh, well, thanks for that, and my name is Y/N." I replied. "Y/N, huh? Well I think you're a little cute." Wallet said, then clicks his tongue. [A/N- WTF did I just write?] I started to get a little confused. In my head, i was like, "What?" I remember Skittle saying that he's a knucklehead. He continued to look at me flirtatiously. "My name's Wallet." "I know, Skittle told me." I said to him. "Skittle told you?" Wallet asked. "Yeah." "Oh. Well, I hope I can get to know you better, cutie.~" He purred as he sat down next to me and put the pocket knife down. I was speechless and there was a little pink on my cheeks. Wallet moved closer. "Is it just me or am I being flirted with by a psychotic guy, which is Wallet?" I thought to myself, then I resumed to looking at my phone/tablet.

I played [Game] on my phone/tablet, then after I'm done, Wallet gave me a side hug. "Hey. I gotta ask you something real quick?"
He told me, and then I put my phone/tablet down. "Can I get a hug here, just for a minute?" He asked. At first, I was blank with no words at all, then I went, "Uuuhh... I don't know.." "Aw c'mon. You know you wanna.~" He said to me cutely. I thought about it. I can't resist a little cuteness, but I had no choice at all, so I gave him a hug. A minute later, I let go of him. "See? That wasn't bad at all.~" Wallet told me. Then I look at the clouds in the sky. Seconds later, he kissed me on the cheek. I was surprised with a little red on my face. "I love you.~" Wallet said to me before he walked away. A minute later, I smiled a little bit. At first, I thought he was a psychotic knucklehead since my friend, Skittle told me, Now I think he's kinda cute.

The End.

I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH, WALLET!!! X3 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🖤🖤🖤
Sorry, I'm such a huge simp.

Anyways, I hope you like this story I made for myself.

I got nothing else to say, so uhh... Enjoy this pic I have.

 Enjoy this pic I have