Chapter 6

Next Day

I woke up and got off of the foot of Tadashi's bed. I stretched and yawned. I walked over and saw Hiro looking sad again, sitting on his bean bag chair, looking at his little fight bot. He sighs.

I stand infront of him and put my head under his arms, putting my chin on his lap, wagging my tail. He smiles a little and hides away the bot, starting to pet behind my ears and I sit down on the floor. He frowns again.

"Hey, sweetie." Cass says as she comes up the stairs.

"Hey, Aunt Cass." Hiro replies.

"Mrs. Matsuda's in the cafe. She's wearing something inappropriate for an 80 year old."

Hiro smiles a little again but frowns again.

"That always cracks you up. You should come down." She says as she changes the plates of food at the window for Hiro.

"Maybe later." He says.

"Oh. The university called again. It's, uh, been a few weeks since classes had started, but they said it's not too late to register." She said.

"Okay. Thanks. I'll think about it." He replies.

Aunt Cass sighs and goes back downstairs.

Hiro gets up from his bean bag chair, holding his fighter bot and sat at his computer. I look to see what he was doing. He turns on the computer and sees that the bot fighting website is still there. He clicks a pop up and a video of Honeylemon, Wasabi, GoGo, and Fred started to play.

"Hey, Hiro." They said all together.

"We just wanted to check in, and see how you're doing." Honeylemon says.

"Wish you were here, buddy." Wasabi said.

"Hiro, if I could have one superpower right now, it would be the ability to crawl through this camera and give you a big hug-"

Hiro turns off his computer. He stands up, picking up the university envelope, looking at it. He eventually puts it in his waste bin. He picks up his bot and the lower half of it drops on his foot.

"Ow!" He groans and holds his foot, sitting on the bed. I run to him concerned.

"Ow." He groans again.

I hear the familiar beeping of Baymax activating and looked, wagging my tail.

Baymax inflates and Hiro looks toward him also. Baymax squeezed by and shuffled, waddling over to Hiro. I climbed onto Hiro's bed to get out of the way.

Baymax waves his hand in a circle, "Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion."

"Uh, Hey, Baymax." Hiro replies, "I didn't know you were still active."

"I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the trouble?"

"Oh, I just stubbed my toe a little. I'm fine."

"On the scale of 1-10, how would you rate your pain?"

"A zero. I'm okay, really." Hiro gets up from the bed, "Thanks, you can shrink now."

"Does it hurt when I touch it?" Baymax tries to touch his foot.

"Uh.. that's okay. Uh.. no touching." He pushes him away. "I'm fine- Aah!!" Hiro falls in between his bed and the bedside table.

Baymax and I both look at him.

"You have fallen." Baymax says.

"You think?" Hiro replies.