💞 Soap x Mic oneshot 🖤

(this is humanized)

enjoy!

Microphone POV

I was walking in the forest looking for Taco to talk to her about these weird feelings I've been getting. Mostly around Soap. I've more nervous around her and it's like the room gets more hotter or something. Ugh! I don't know! This is all so confusing. I've tired talking to Knife about but he keeps calling me a homosexual. "I'm not gay, am I? I mean, I've always been pretty confused about my sexuality. And men don't really grab my attention anymore. Maybe it's beacau-" My thoughts were interrupted by me bumping into something. Or someone. "Oh Taco! I've been looking everywhere for you." I said looking down at her. "Ok?" "Look, I need to talk to you about something." I sat down on the ground. "Do you ever get that feeling?" "What feeling?" She asked me sitting down. "Like that feeling where you feel nervous around a specific person. A-And your checks flare up. Do you know what that could mean?" "Oh Mic, it's simple really. Your in love." I jumped back in shock. "I-In love?!" "Indeed." My checks flared up. "I'm in love with Soap?! B-But that's my best friend! I can't be in love with my best friend! Can I?" I took a deep breath. "Then how do I get rid of these feelings?!" I asked her. "You tell the person. Who do you like?" "Well, Soap I guess..." "Well what does Soap like?" I thought for a moment. "She likes being clean, she also likes writing." "Maybe try writing her a letter. It's cliché but bound to work." I smiled. "Thanks Taco. How do you know so much about this stuff?" "I've had my fair share of crushes." "Ok, well thanks again!" I said running back to the hotel.

Soap POV

I just finished cleaning all of the rooms in the hotel. I went back to the 3rd floor where me and Mic's room is. I went inside and found a note on my bed. "To Soap" I heard the door open and close behind me. I turned around and saw Mic. "Hey Mic!" "H-Hi Soap. Uh, i-if you need m-me I'll be in the s-shower." She said slowly walking to the bathroom as she spoke every now and then looking at the note. I giggled. "Ok." "G-Great!" She said before quickly opening the bathroom door and shutting. I looked back over at the note and grabbed it. I unfolded it and started to read.

Dear Soap,

I'm not the best at expressing my feelings so I decided to write you a note instead. And I know how much you love writing! Anyway, I'm writing this note to let you know that I have feelings for you. Your super nice and pretty and I love your long fluffy hair! I feel nervous whenever I'm around you, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Sorry if this isn't good enough for you, I tired my best. I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend? You don't have to say yes if you don't want to!

Love Mic <3

Microphone POV

"THIS WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA! SHE PROBABLY IS DISGUSTED BY ME! SHE'S MOSTY LIKELY STRAIGHT! I'M DONE FOR! MY LIFES PRACTICALLY OVER-" "Um Mic? Can I come in?" Shit! "Um, s-sure yeah!" I opened the door. "You wrote this, right?" Soap asked me holding up the note. I nodded slowly. "This isn't a joke right?" I shook my head too scared to say anything. She smiled? Then she hugged me. "Wait what?" I asked confused and flustered. "I like you too, silly!" I blushed more. "O-Oh ok y-yep cool." Soap giggled. "Your so cute" She said. "No you!" I said playing with her hair. We stayed like that for a while. "I love you Soap." "I love you too Mic."

————————————————

this sucks ass-