weird dreams

i had this weird dream last night.

there was like this really tiny neighborhood with only one block and there was a huge spider hiding on the left side of the street.

people had a bunch of rumors about the spider and stuff and then my sister wanted to bring me to go check it out.

when we went to look for it, it popped out and started attacking us but then it somehow made us forget everything. me and her had swirly eyes and we stuck our fists in our mouths and suddenly we were back in our room with our memory wiped.

we remembered everything before meeting the spider (it was a big tarantula btw). this spider was based off the nursery rhyme and there was other neighborhoods with nursery rhyme monster thingys (example: head shoulder knees and toes, and others).

i forgot how (ive been up for a while) but we defeated the spider and the police came to help us and said that this has been happening for a while and that we needed to find/save a girl in the head shoulder knees and toes town.

and then i woke up!!

i have really weird dreams. this other time it was me my mom and my cousin and there was this white liquid?? (it was kinda like snow i think??) that made you a part of it if you touched it, killing you in the process.

it started in a very fancy hotel and then it came out of nowhere and killed basically all of our family. we started taking flights and moving all over the country and eventually the world to escape it.

eventually we had nowhere else to go but i somehow made it to space by myself. earth was very very far from where i was at and i was meeting some aliens when i woke up.

another dream i had was when i was in a open part of the woods and it was a zombie apocalypse. i was in my 5th grade class at the time (which was confusing since i was in 6th grade when i had this dream).

i got bit and it started spreading slowly. it was like i was eating myself?? if that makes sense? i'll just make a drawing of it here

 it was like i was eating myself?? if that makes sense? i'll just make a drawing of it here

it started spreading as the dream went on. anyway, i was with my friend and we were trying to get to a small park where the class was meeting up at.

eventually we FINALLY got there and i closed the gate so that no zombies could come in and we were safe. when the zombie took control with me i was still me just zombie like. so i was a friendly zombie.

ok thats all the dreams for now!!

i think part of the reason i have dreams like this is bcuz i have a very powerful imagination. i could imagine a clown in my room and then i would have to sleep with my mom that night cuz im so scared.

someone could put the dumbest story ever with a scary tiktok audio and i'd be terrified. my brain betrays me like that sometimes 😭😭

anyways,, tell me some of your weird dreams!!1!

ok bye! -rosi/star/rqndom