school + life update :)

sooo last time i made an update i called M (im calling her by her real name, madison from now on cuz i dont give a fuck about her privacy now) my "best friend" and "4lifer" and i guess i was wrong for thinking that.

so on april 20th, my friend from school sent me this (adeola is A from the last update):

and like the day before he sent me this, when i was going to my next class, i didnt push in my chair which i thought wasnt a big deal since people in my class do that all the time

and like the day before he sent me this, when i was going to my next class, i didnt push in my chair which i thought wasnt a big deal since people in my class do that all the time. then an annoying boy from my class kept telling me to push in my chair even though i was ALREADY WALKING DOWN THE FUCKING STAIRS.

anyways, i kept on telling him that it didnt matter until i screamed at the top of my lungs that it didn't matter and i ran down the stairs to my next class. i have anger issues and he was really pissing me off and annoying me that i just screamed. so during recess every time i tried to talk to madison she either ignored me or ran away. her and adeola even asked this friend (the one who sent me the message) to ignore me with them.

when i found out, i decided to just not talk to them and ignore them back. i also started acting bitchy towards them. since they called me a bitch, i acted like a bitch to them. i was just giving them what they wanted, its not my fault they didnt like it (i giggled typing this).

i just decided not to talk to them instead of being bitchy cuz i didnt really care about them. i said next to them in classes and during lunch since i was used to sitting there and if i sat somewhere else, it would be weird since we have unassigned assigned seats. i only got to sit away from them in certain classes. then madison started talking to me again like she did nothing wrong and started acting like we were the best of friends. this was towards the end of the school year so i just went along with it until the year ended.

idk if im gonna go to a different school for 7th grade but if im staying in this school, im gonna just not speak to them and act like i have no idea who they are so i dont have to deal with anymore of their shit. i dont really care about what they think or what they do at this point. i literally cried over them cuz this was another year where i had to deal with shitty friends.

in 2nd grade i went to a school after being homeschooled and i had a friend that was pretty shitty (imma call her/him (idk if he/she switched back to being a girl or not) E cuz we're sorta friends now). she/he started talking to me and in 5th grade so that was kinda nice. however, from 3rd-5th grade, i had shitty friends, yara, miah, and ella (yara was the worst out of all of them). i forgot most of the messed up stuff they did, which is a good thing, so i cant really tell you all the fucked up stuff they did but it was bad.

here are some:

- almost pushed me off the playground cuz they wouldn't let me climb up

- wouldnt give me a jolly rancher even though i asked multiple times and yara gave one to everyone but me and had two left

- scammed my bsf in adopt at least 4 times (during 2020 or 2021)

- were mad petty and im pretty sure they hated me

yeah so im a bit sad that im still dealing with toxic friends even though im in a new school..

ok bye-