opinions are weird af

okay so idk how long this is gonna be so just be prepared ig.

why is it people have such weird opinions. like people will agree with people who are on the smaller side of the opinion or vice versa. ex: does pineapple go on pizza?

and then theres me who most of the time agrees with both opinions. like ive never tried pineapple on pizza but i can see both points (ig)

same in the osc. like people would say: "chocolate bar (from eee) is such a bad host" and i agree with that.

but then another person says: "i think chocolate bar is a funny and likable host" and i would agree with that too.

same witb airy (from hfjone). like why do i have to pick?? cant i just like both opinions?? 😭 why does the world have to be so separated?

ALSO when theres a HUGE group of people who like this one thing but when i dont like it, they act like im a alien or some shit. ex: chocolate.

i HATE and i mean HATE chocolate. ive tried it a few times and all of the times sucked. (but there was this one time when i tried the hershey's cookies and cream and i liked it for like a month.)

and then people would ask me if i like chocolate and the conversation would go like this:

person (not u Person): hey what kind of chocolate do you like?

me: oh i dont like chocolate.

person: WHAT?! how do you not like chocolate??

me: i just dont. it tastes gross to me.

person: bro your crazy fr.

most of the time it depends on the person but its most of the time something like that.

and my sister is always saying: "its been years since you've had chocolate, your taste buds have changes by then."

and in my head im just like: "bitch wtf do you mean? if i dont like it, i dont like it."

i hate the smell of it too. it just so gross to me. y'all probably know what the smell of chocolate smells like. to me, i hate it sm. to you (probably), it smells like heaven.

its like when you tell someone your allergies and they forget so you have to keep on asking. that's literally me with my friends about chocolate.

cuz it'll be lunch time right? and then one of my friends has something that has chocolate in it for lunch and their giving some of it to the people at my table.

then when they get to me im just staring at them like: "are you fucking serious rn bro" then i have to VERBALLY SAY that i dont like chocolate and then their like: "oh-" LIKE BITCH HOW DID YOU FORGET??

this happens every single timeeeee. its getting annoying 😭☠️. and yes this was all about for me to talk about how much i hate chocolate.