☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. քʀօʟօɢʊɛ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

|Third Person POV|

The blue hedgehog, wearing a black shirt, with red plaid over shirt with baggy jeans that were torn in at the heels of his pants, freckles on his cheeks, and a silver ring on his finger. He whimpers.

"Tsk!" An ebony hedgehog, wearing a white tank top, with jeans, a silver ring on his finger. He just smacked the blue hedgehog, leaving the already bruised hedgehog with a red mark on his cheek. "What did I say about begging..."

"...B-" The blue hedgehog was punched to the floor, he was already weak from not having have eaten anything since this morning. The blue hedgehog coughs and just sits himself up off of the floor.

"Now get ready...you have a gig today" The blue hedgehog forces himself up off of the floor, he walked away, tears in his eyes.

The blue hedgehog, was the only on in his band that was married, and the only on his band that had a lot of fangirls and talent...beatable to play any instrument that was given to him...he just prefers to play the electric guitar.

His stomach growls, causing the hedgehog some pain, he was very skinny for his age...only because his husband likes him that way, and the hedgehog not any better rather likes to see his husband happy, he gets into the blue sport car, and the driver drives off.

"C-Can you s-stop at the market s-"

"Sorry Sire...but Master Shadow, gave me strict orders to only take you to the location" The Driver tells the blue hedgehog.

"O-Oh..." His ears drooped to his head. He just sat back in silences, he held the lyrics that he written in his hand, the beat for the song had already been practiced, it was only a short gig. He can do that. He scratches at the cuts that were on his arm, since he was weak...he bruised easily. The car soon came to stop, there was a bunch of girls standing behind the barricades holding signs that read "I love Sonic" and "Marry me Sonic" the door opens by his security and Sonic waves at the fans, avoiding girls that were asking for his autograph, smiling for the photographers and media.

He adjusted the headset that he was wearing. He takes a deep breath before starting.

"Do you ever feel like a misfit?
Everything inside you is dark and twisted
Oh, but it's okay to be different
'Cause baby, so am I"

(so am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-I)

"Can you hear the whispers all across the room?
You feel her eyes all over you like cheap perfume
You're beautiful, but misunderstood
So why you tryna be just like the neighborhood?"

"I can see ya, I know what you're feelin'
So let me tell you 'bout my little secret
I'm a little crazy underneath this
Underneath this"

"Do you ever feel like a misfit?
Everything inside you is dark and twisted
Oh, but it's okay to be different
'Cause baby, so am I"

(so am I, so am I, so am I)

"Do you ever feel like an outcast?
You don't have to fit into the format
Oh, but it's okay to be different
'Cause baby, so am I"