☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ɛքɨʟօɢʊɛ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

|Third Person POV|

A few months had passed since Shadow arrested, the Band was still together and living in the same house, the Producer soon retired which made the band looking for another one, and they did, someone that was skilled with scheduling. A yellowish-orangish two tailed fox, name Miles Prower.

Scourge was holding a sheet of song lyrics, his cheeks a shade of red, he was standing in the recording room by himself, the other two outside behind the glass. "I don't about this guys...he'll probably think I'm lame..." Scourge said.

"Nonsense Scourge...if anything your way better than that Prick" Fiona responded, her ear twitches "Oh that must be Miles...You got this Scourge"

"Wait!! No" Knuckles and Fiona removed the headphones so they couldn't hear Scourge, the door opened and Miles with Sonic walked into the studio. "Hey guys...so Scourge had a song he written?"

"That's right, and he's wanted you to hear it" Fiona said pulling out the chair, Sonic sits down on the chair, putting the headphones on, Sonic looks at better, to hide the whip marks that were on his back he got himself a tree tattoo, that showed off how far he came from his abusive marriage with Shadow, he still wore a leg brace, he baggy jeans, but with the therapy he gotten, he has gotten better with eating, just that his body didn't change much just that he wasn't frail anymore and can throw a punch and a kick. "Alright Scourge lets hear it"

Fiona motions Miles and Knuckles to follow her out of the room to leave the two alone with each other.

Scourge swallows his nerves down, before leaning into the microphone.

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Sonic blinks, he can feel his cheeks heat up, 'Scourge wrote this song...for me?' He thought, he did like Scourge, more than Shadow...but because Shadow was so controlling, he couldn't give Scourge that love letter.

Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
Reaching out to you, so take a chance
No matter where you go, know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Scourge takes the headphones off, taking the keyboard with him, opening the door to the recording room, Sonic takes his headphones off, seeing that Scourge had his hand out, hesitate he takes Scourge's hand, and follows the green hedgehog out of the room.

Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
You and me can make it up, anyway
For now, we can stay here for a while

Sonic's eyes lit up at the sight of the stars in the sky, with the full moon shrining and beautiful trees, a smile forms on his muzzle.

Cause you know, I just wanna see your smile
No matter where you go, know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

When you're weak I'll be strong
I'm gonna keep holding on
Now don't you worry, it won't be long

Scourge pulls Sonic close to him, The blue hedgehog looks down, but the green hedgehog tilts Sonic's head up so that they were looking at each other, Sonic just missed this feeling safe, feeling...when he was with Shadow is was always fear he felt...but with Scourge, it was warm.

Darling, if you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me

I'm only one
I'm only one call away

I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

"Scourge you wrote that for me?" Sonic asked.

"I wrote it back high school...I was gonna sing for the talent show..." Scourge started, he lets out a sigh. "But my friends started to call me names...and things didn't go well after that" the green hedgehog said. "But I wanted to share it with you...since your kind of the only one that made me feel excepted"

Sonic lets out a sigh, "It's okay if yo-" The blue hedgehog pulls Scourge into a kiss on the lips, taking the green hedgehog off guard.

"If that's how you say you love me...I'll take it, I love hearing your voice when you sing, or rap" Sonic smiled.

Scourge blinks his muzzle turning a shade of red. Sonic just laughs at his reaction.

"So...Um you want to head inside?" Scourge asked finally snapping out the trace with the kiss, Sonic just sits down on the grass looking up at the stars. "Lets just enjoy the outdoors...it's beautiful tonight"

Scourge smiled and sat down next to him, taking his hand into his own, Sonic didn't mind as he held his hand back.

Looking outside from the sliding glass door, Fiona sniffs wiping the tear away from her eyes, "He's grew up so fast..." she said.

The End