☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɦʀɛɛ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

|Third Person POV|

Sonic opens his eyes, he was laying on his bed beside him was three pills of different colors, and a glass of water, the blue hedgehog grabs the pills and shoves them into his mouth drinking the water swallowing the pills. His stomach growls causing him pain, he slowly gets up from his bed only for his legs to give out on him forcing him to the ground, he forces himself to stand, he makes his way to his door and forcing it open, he just ignores the pain in his legs, something that he does often, Shadow often times refuses to take him to the doctor, since he always had to make up lies. Upon going downstairs he could hear a female moaning, he didn't need to check to see who it was, he just walks past the living room to the kitchen, he was about to open the fridge when the butler stops him.

"You know the rules Sire" He said giving Sonic a gatorade, the azure hedgehog only looks down taking the bottle and going outside to backyard, to get that douse of vitamin D. He sits down on lawn chair opening the bottle, he rolls up his sleeves...his arms with the cuts hadn't heal much, he still had the deep bruise on his arm from when he was roughly grab, the blue hedgehog was covered in bruises mostly because of how weak he is, he gets up and goes back inside, as long as Rouge kept Shadow distracted Sonic can have some peace...or so he thought.

"Hey Sonic~" Rouge said waving and wearing a rob, that really wasn't covering her that well.

"What do you want..." Sonic said, as he looked up at the bat, "I don't know why your here or what you want...but if it's to ruin my life even more ju-" Sonic made the mistake of poking at Rouge, as the bat only smirks before puts on an act.

"Ow...S-Sonic..." Rouge whimpered, as she backed away.

"What...I did-"

Rouge screams out in pain, making the blue hedgehog concern a little as he was more afraid of Shadow than Rouge.

"Rouge! What's wrong! What happened?" Shadow said running over to Rouge, the bat points at Sonic "S-Shadow...he...he hit me..." Rouge whimpered.

"N-No I...D-" Sonic yelps when he was punched in the face by his husband, making him stumble backwards, his nose had started bleeding already from the punch when a bruise started to form on his cheek. "Don't. Talk. Back." Shadow growls.

"B-" Sonic gives another yelp when Shadow grabbed a hold of his arm, digging his nails into Sonic's arms making the blue hedgehog's arms sore and start to bleed, "Looks like you need a punishment..."

"N-No...I..I didn't do anything..." Sonic protested trying to pull away, but Shadow was much stronger than he was.

|Rouge's POV|

I just wiped away my fake tears, as I just had a smile on my face, following after Shadow. I was so tempted to gag Sonic, since he was being loud and annoying.

"Ahh!" Sonic screamed when his clothes were stripped off of his body, Shadow wasn't lying when he said that he kept, Blue looking like a model.

His paws were red at the padding, and he had massive bruising on his kneecaps, and legs, a red ring around his neck and wrists, his back covered in deep gashes, a massive and deep claim mark on his shoulder, bruises all over his arms as well as cuts, his thighs covered in more claim marks, deep gashes in his thighs, and deep imprints on his hips.

"S-Shadow...Please l-listen..." Shadow throws Sonic onto the ground, he holds his hand out. I gave him the gag, and riding crop.

I just new I was going to enjoy my time here, even if it means having my way with Blue here, after all Shadow already took his virginity from behind...it's about time his cock is put into good use.

|Third Person POV|

Sonic was gagged as the riding cropped was used on his chest, after his hands were cuffed behind his back, scarring the blue hedgehog's wrists even more. The riding cropped was soon swapped out with the whip, Sonic shakes his head pleading with Shadow to stop, with his eyes.

"MMM!!" Sonic screams when the whip smacked against his chest, saliva dripping from the gag from his own mouth, tears streaming down his face just muffle screaming with each strike his chest took as, leaving Sonic's chest damaged and deeply scarred his peach fur covered in his blood the gag was removed to be resting around his neck, Sonic only pants saliva dripping from his lip. Shadow started to drag Sonic out of the room by the cuffs, the blue hedgehog was a sobbing mess at this point, his body just aches. "Clean him!"

"Yes Master Shadow" The Maid said with a bow taking Sonic from Shadow, the blue hedgehog's sobs soon turned into painful screams cause of the water, and scrubbing.

"Are you okay?" Shadow said turning to Rouge.

"Yeah I'm good...Do you think that I can have fun with him~" The Bat smiles.

"Be my guess...just take birth control...I already have to deal with a brat that I don't like, already" Shadow growls.

Rouge smirks and giggles "Don't worry handsome~" Rouge kisses Shadow on the lips.