☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաօ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

|Sonic's POV|

Shadow shoved me to the side when he saw Rouge sitting on our couch, with a bunch of moving bags, I forgot she was moving in with us...cause Shadow didn't love me only loved to used me for money, I weakly picked myself up off of the floor, before I yelped feeling a heel on my back. That was already scarred from Shadow whipping me the other day.

"Sonic be a dear, and take my bags to the room...and if you break anything...I will personally make sure you can't sit down" she threatened me, removing her heel from my back I shakenly got myself up, getting a glimpse of Shadow and Rouge kissing...I only look away taking the bags struggling with getting them up the stairs I stopped at the room that is the master bedroom, I opened the door and pushed the bags into the room.

"Thank you Sweetie" Rouge said to me, Shadow takes a hold of my arm pulling me away, he shoves me into the dark room. "W-Wait...S-Sha-" He just kicks me in the stomach forcing me to the knees, and he just throws me into the room. "God your annoying..." he said to me before slamming the door on my locking it.

|Third Person POV|

Sonic just laid there on the floor, blood dripping from his lip, just from having his weak stomach kicked in, he groans lifting his shaking body off of the floor, he didn't have a cellphone...nor didn't he have a key to the room, in front of him was instruments, and sheets of paper. This was where he spent his free days at...so many sleepless nights, he feels his neck to see that he had a shock collar on.

Sonic felt tears forming in his eyes as he picks up the pencil and the sheets of paper starting to write down adjusting the beats on the keyboard that is in front of him. He slowly started to cry to himself has he wrote.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Rouge was unpacking her things into the walk in closet, that was filled with different outfits that fit Sonic, as well as some lingerie, a whip, and a riding crop. "Well...I didn't think Sonic was a fighter"

"He was in the beginning...until I started to lower his portions of food, forcing him to continue working even if his tired...and beat him if he gets out of line" Shadow responded pulling out his phone to show the camera that was in the room where Sonic worked on Song Lyrics...and beats with the instruments that were all over the room.

Rouge looked as the blue hedgehog was slowly falling sleep, at his desk before the collar around his neck started to blink a red light before the hedgehog screams out in pain from the control shock. The white bat can also clearly see how big Sonic's normal clothes looked on him as well as how skinny the blue hedgehog really was, compared to super model bodies...Sonic was perfect. "Well aren't you afraid that he'll just have a mental breakdown...or you know just past out..."

"I give him vitamins, that don't increase his weight, but gives him strength for continue living, as well as water and gatorade," Shadow response he puts his phone away, "And everyone knows that Sex is the best exercise."

"Right...so these outfits...just so you don't get bored when your fucking him" Rouge said folding her arms.

"Well...kind of it's also so that he doesn't wear the same thing all the time." Shadow responded.

"You know, I like how cruel you can be..." Rouge smiled "To bad that your married to that brat...Heh bet you cheated on him with hookers"

Shadow was quiet, He has done that before, multiple times in fact...he only takes care of Sonic's Money, the blue hedgehog could just drop dead, or get hospitalized and he wouldn't care. He was only in this marriage to have full control over Sonic's life and his money.

"So...We going to go to that fancy restaurant~" Rouge cooed, holding Shadow's hand.

"You know it~" Shadow smirks, slipping the silver ring off of his finger and storing in his pocket. He leads the bat out into the hallway after giving the maid and butler strict orders about Sonic and handing them the ring, if they stole it, it didn't really matter after all it was a cheap ring worth about fifty dollars at the jewelry store, he steps outside and gets into the expensive sports car. Driving away.

Sonic watched from the window, his neck was killing him but he got the two sheets of music done, one written in a different language...he is after all bilingual, the other being English, as well as another song for a music video. He just sits down in the room, his knees to his chest, he brings the keyboard over to him, pressing play on the recording

"Now recording"

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep

'Cause they fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance

A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread
(thread, thread)

I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
(when I fall asleep)

Leave my door open just a crack
Please take me away from here

'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Please take me away from here

Why do I tire of counting sheep?
Please take me away from here

When I'm far too tired to fall asleep
(chuckles)

To ten million fireflies
I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said, "Farewell"
(they said farewell)

But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
(jar, jar, jar)

I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
(when I fall asleep)

I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
(when I fall asleep)

"End of Recording"

Sonic just slumps asleep his back up against the wall, he's gotten better with the abuse...and mistreatment Shadow gives him, he still fights of course...but he just doesn't know how long he has until his body just gives out on him entirely...but when that day comes...he had a song recorded on the electric keyboard that is ready to play for the world to see so that they know the truth.

Not Your Barbie Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें