☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɛʋɛռ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

|Third Person POV|

"Sonic your not eating again?" Fiona said putting a hand on his shoulder, making the blue hedgehog flinch back. "I'm fine..."

"So where is the next location?" Sonic asked changing the subject.

"Metropolis City" The Producer said, Sonic nodded, the rest of the day went on like normal, the group when to famous locations in the town taking goofy pictures. Shadow just follow closely behind the Band, Rouge sitting in the passenger seat, writing down ideas on how to make Sonic's trip miserable, than happy.

Sonic stops in his tracks looking at the black car that was following him, "For someone who doesn't give a shit about me...sure likes to follow me around" Sonic thought to himself, he lets out a small sigh, he wasn't wearing any of the girly clothes Shadow packed for him, and that's probably why he was getting punished for it. Sonic hears the Producer and he goes to the bus getting into the bus and taking his seat in the back.

"So did you get rid of those clothes?" Sonic nodded at Scourge. "If you need some shirts I lean you some" Scourge offered.

"That. BASTERD!" Shadow growled holding the burnt female clothes.

"Some thing tells me that the next hotel...your going to give him hell" Rouge said, with a smile on her face.

"It's a good think I brought objects for that" Shadow said, getting back into the car, and turning on the tracker, following after the bus.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Shadow parks the car, where the band was going to be playing at, a huge crowd was by the barricades holding to signs for the band members that they like. The band steps out of the bus, they wave to the fans, giving some of the younger ones fist bumps and high fives, a new crew was also there at the scene having cameras pointed at the stage, growling to himself Shadow steps out of the car to stand in view of Sonic, Rouge waving at Sonic, with a sinister smirk on her face.

Sonic takes a deep breath. "How is everyone!" Sonic shouted into the mic that was on his headset. "GREAT!!" The crowd responded back. "That's awesome to here! I hope you enjoy the Show tonight..." Sonic said as he just catches Shadow's gaze on him. He swallows the lump in his throat. "Let's Rock!"

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore

Shadow blinks, when hearing the first to lyrics, though he needed to hear the full thing...before making a judgement.

Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
"Move on"

The crowd gasps, when Sonic started to wipe away the make-up that was on his face to hide the bruises, he wasn't hiding anymore...he was done...holding everything in. Shadow only steps back, though the Media still didn't know who did that to him, nor know who his husband really was.

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches