☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ռɨռɛ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

|Third Person POV|

Sonic was just writing down his eyes for the music video, knowing Shadow, he would like something sexy...something that showed skin, the blue hedgehog only shakes his head, Fiona was focused on getting things into tune.

"Sonic?" The azure hedgehog turned to look at the other hedgehog, "Yeah Jules?"

"Some ebony hedgehog...was asking for you?" Jules tells Sonic, the blue hedgehog only nodded, he wasn't going home, not when his ass of a husband lives there...just waiting for him, so he can do horrible things to him. Jules walked away the blue hedgehog rubs his eyes, he puts on the finishing touches on the sketches.

"You still haven't told us why you want us in the music video?" Scourge said sitting on the desk, "You will see, trust me it will be worth it..." Scourge looks at Sonic, he lifts Sonic's chin up.

"S-Scourge..." Sonic started, Scourge just wipes something off of Sonic's muzzle then just lets go of Sonic's face. "Something tells me Shadow isn't giving up on you..."

"I just want him behind bars...and just have the prisoners teach him a lesson for doing those things to me..." Sonic admits, he sighs and just gets up to give the Producer his sketches.

The band had a good two week break after the tour, but now, it was time to get back to work, and Sonic was ready for it, he just scratches at his arm where the cuts were, after this...he can finally be free from this awful marriage. He sits down on the couch his body was aching, he just opens the bottle of pain killers and stakes the recommended dosage that he needed.

"Just don't crew this up Sonic..." Sonic tells himself as he opens the front door.

"There you are Baby Doll..." Shadow said, Sonic knew Shadow was just put on an act in front of the security team, "I was about you"

Sonic didn't get to say anything before he was pulled down the side walk to his and Shadow's house.

"Sh-" Sonic didn't get to stay anything before his sweater was lifted up and Shadow forces his hands to feel around Sonic's stomach, putting pressure on it, making the blue hedgehog wince. "Sha-" Shadow rubs his hands down Sonic's body, giving the azure hedgehog's hips a squeeze, and grips Sonic's ass.

"Okay...You body is the same..." Shadow said as he drags Sonic to the bathroom, stripping him completely, growling at the leg brace, he removes that as well making the blue hedgehog wince in pain. Sonic was standing on the scale, he didn't like this...and he just ate some breakfast too. "Your over the weight limit!" He growled.

"N-No Sh-" Shadow roughly grabs a hold of Sonic's quills forcing the other hedgehog to take two pills that forces him to vomit, Sonic swallows them both, not really having a choice, Shadow kicking him in his damaged knee forcing him to the floor and slumped over the toilet. Trying to hold himself from vomiting but the medication was to much he, just started to vomit everything that he had eaten into the toilet bowl. Sonic's body trembles, it felt like hours for Sonic, to get back to that dangerous weight limit.

"Perfect~" Shadow smiled. Sonic just holds his stomach in pain, having to have been vomiting everything up.

"Now what the fuck were you with those assholes!" Shadow growled.

"They are my friends an-" Sonic yelps when was punched in the face. "They aren't your friends...they want you for your body" Shadow strictly said.

"Yo-AHH!!" Sonic screams when Shadows nails dug into his cute on his arm opening the wound making it bleed.

"Do I have to teach you a lesson...Barbies don't talk back..." Shadow growled. Sonic was about to say something before he was punched to the floor hard.

"What did I say!" Shadow growls.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic stumbles out of the room, or rather he was thrown onto the floor, his body covered in gashes from the whip, as well as blood staining his legs from the rough sex, he just reaches for his leg brace to only have it kicked away from him. "You can walk without that..."

Sonic blinks, as he blood dripping from his lip, he just fell unconscious on the floor for the rest of the day. His body went through to much at once.