☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ օռɛ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

|Third Person POV|

Sonic was stripped of his clothes, he was standing in the bathroom, he shivers when Shadow ran his hands down the curves of the azure hedgehog's body, a smirk on his own muzzle, he didn't really care about his husband, just his money and body after all that's why he was so perfect.

"S-Shadow...please..." Sonic pleaded his ears flatten to his head. "Ah!" Sonic yelps when his was roughly grabbed by his damaged arm that had cuts on it.

Shadow digs his nails into Sonic's arm reopening the cuts making the blue hedgehog whimper, as his arm started to bleed, he throws his husband to the ground, Sonic yelps when his hit the tub on his damage back. "You know how I feel about you begging..."

Sonic just tries to stop himself from crying, or tearing up, but it didn't stop his throat from letting out a whimper. Which in return he got a heavy smack in the face by Shadow's belt buckle.

"Pretty Girls don't cry..." He growled. Sonic was just silent, as he just digs his own nails into the palm of his hands to stop himself.

"Good...now get up, and puts this on, and if you aren't dressed about the time I come back...you know what will happen" Shadow strictly tells him, before slamming the door, making Sonic flinch, he forces himself to stand, even though his legs were shaking was rough sex Shadow forced him into, he starts to put on the clothes. Jean shorts that barely covered him hips, a crop top shirt that only covered his chest, he looked in the full body mirror, to see that the shorts brought out his hips and the plumpness of his ass. He fixes his quills.

"Sonic!" The door forced open, and Sonic glanced over his outfit made him show off a lot of skin. Shadow only smirks to himself, "Get in the car!"

Sonic nodded and walks out of the bathroom, putting on his white socks and red sneakers walking out of the house, some fans were already waiting for him, the driver opened the door to the back and Sonic gets into the seat and Shadow right behind him. The driver closes the door, getting into the driver seat and the car drove off.

"Where are we going?" Sonic asked.

"The beach,"

Sonic blinks, he knew it wasn't going be fun be there since, Shadow never took him to nice places to relax, if anything he probably just had a solo gig for some rich person's private beach. Sonic was pulled onto his lap. "W-Wai-" Shadow covers Sonic's mouth, forcing the blue hedgehog's shorts down, and rubbing the area. "You are the perfect...Barbie Doll~" Shadow whispered. Sonic only muffles against Shadow's hand his shorts not doing much to cover him as he started to get hard. Shadow just started to rub Sonic hard on, making the blue hedgehog squirm.

He wanted to cry...he wanted to beg, the driver for help...he wasn't to scream...but he was afraid of getting punished. "Just moan into my hand...Barbie~" Sonic flinches when his hard on was squeezed. "MMM!!" Sonic muffles his hard on throbbing before he climaxes onto Shadow's hand. "Good Boy, Now clean up your mess!"

Sonic swallows the lump in his throat, before Shadow just shoves his fingers into Sonic's mouth, the blue hedgehog just started licking the white substance off of Shadow's fingers and hand.

The rest of the drive was painful for Sonic, as he was fight back with his husband, before he was forced into a rough penetration, the Driver just shakes their head as he black out the windows in the back, to stop some peaking fans.