☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɛռ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

|Third Person POV|

Sonic was sitting at a mirror, he avoids the mirrors because of how terrible his face looks, but the make up crew was busy putting make up on him, the blue hedgehog was wearing a pink headband, with a pink fluffy dress, that brought out his figure, with pink heels, he didn't have his leg brace on...since Shadow forced him to not wear despite how bad that he needed.

Fiona had her make up down and was wearing a black tank top, with jeans that were torn at the knees.

Scourge and Knuckles were dressed up as bodyguards Scourge just fumbles with the color on his suit cause it was tight around his neck.

Sonic stands up after taking the make up remover with him, "Emerald Dragons..."

"Let's go..." Sonic said walking out of the room, Shadow was wait at the set up, in front of the green screen, he didn't really understand why Sonic called him here, but he couldn't help but to smirk at how beautiful Sonic was in pink, Sonic stood in place. The camera man holds up fingers. "Action!"

"Your Such a Perfect Doll"

Sonic pulls his hands away from Shadow and smiles as the music started playing and the blue hedgehog started to remove the makeup.

Not your Barbie girl

Sonic rips the clothes off of his body to show that he was wearing the leg brace, and shorts with extra pockets, a black shirt, with his red plaid jacket that was short sleeve to show of his scars and bruises. Shadow was taken back but he narrows his eyes.

I'm livin' in my own world
I ain't plastic, call me classic

Sonic takes the heels off of and throws then at Shadow missing on purpose so that he was wearing his red sneakers. Shadow grabs ahold of Sonic, digging his nails into the cuts on his arms, which caused Sonic pain, but he just smacks Shadow's hand off hard.

You can't touch me there, you can't touch my body
Unless I say so,
ain't your Barbie,

No

Shadow let's out growl when he was slapped after the 'No' Sonic was a blue sports car arriving at a different house a bigger and expensive house that was painted a nice teal color, Shadow smiles at the sight of the house he always dreamt of moving out that old house

Pull up to that dream house, god gate heels down
How much do you like this?

Sonic unlocks the door, to showing the cleaning inside of the house, before leading Shadow to the master bedroom.

Welcome to my bedroom, hallway go down
Say "he's got permission"

Shadow flinches when bodyguards touched his shoulders and was thrown out of the house.

I can take myself on a dinner date
Buy myself diamonds and a champagne
Order five courses, then chocolate cake,
uh-huh

Sonic stops him from hitting him, by giving him the damn ring and the sign Divorce papers, and just flipping the ebony hedgehog the bird