Chapter 2 - Masters of Spinjitzu Part 2

Two Days Later

In a dark, foggy alleyway in Ninjago City, (Y/N) couldn't help but feel uneasy as he noticed the gleaming purple crystals that adorned the streets and the skyscrapers around him.

(Y/N): W-what is this??...

Harumi: (Y/N)....

Looking around as he slowly walked, he looked to see a familiar figure in front of him.

(Y/N): Harumi?...

Ignoring him, Harumi walked into the dark fog that shrouded the streets of Ninjago City and disappeared.

(Y/N): Harumi, wait!

(Y/N) sprinted into the dark fog after the girl with whom he had a history. Eventually, he stops as he realizes that he is surrounded by fog. Suddenly, he spots the silhouette of Harumi. As he approaches, her eyes glow purple as her body distorts into a draconic figure with four arms.

(Y/N): W-who are you?!

The unknown figure speaks in a deep monstrous voice.

???: It ends now!!

More silhouettes appear, resembling the many enemies he and his team had fought in the past and some he didn't recognize.

(Y/N) creates an orb of energy around his hand, slightly illuminating the area. Approaching the silhouettes, they disappear as he reaches an enormous purple crystal.

Looking into the crystal, he is shocked to see a golden Oni with green eyes looking back at him.

(Y/N): Is that.... Me?

???: (Y/N)....

(Y/N) turns around to see the four-armed silhouette of his father, Garmadon, with his bright red eyes piercing his soul through the dark fog.

Garmadon: Don't you see? This is what you will become! Embrace it!

(Y/N): No!

???: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): NO!!

???: (Y/N) WAKE UP!

A splash of water hits (Y/N) 's face, causing him to wake up and fall off his bed.

(Y/N): AAAAAAH! WHAT, WHO?

Looking around, he noticed a girl with black hair tied back into a ponytail wearing a grey ninja outfit.

Nya Smith

(Y/N): Nya? When did you get back?

Nya: This morning, Jay wanted to visit his parents after we returned from Mistral, so we figured we would stay the night and return the following day.

(Y/N): Well, next time, don't wake me up like that!

Nya: Sorry, but you were screaming in your sleep again.