Chapter 7 - Unwavering Faith

As the sun shined brightly upon Union Island, (Y/N) walked through the campus for his first day of classes. When he reached the main building, he kept looking back and forth from his schedule to the room numbers.

He continued through the long halls until he saw the familiar sight of Izumi, who was staring down at her schedule and muttering to herself.

(Y/N): Hey, Izumi!

The girl nervously jumped back and blushed in embarrassment.

Izumi: (Y-Y/N), you shouldn't sneak up on people like that!

(Y/N) chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

(Y/N): Sorry, but it's kinda hard not to when you're a ninja.

Izumi: A-anyway, which class are you heading to?

(Y/N): 1-A. What about you?

Izumi: Same here... Though admittedly, I might be a bit lost.

(Y/N): Hmm... Well, why don't we look for it together?

Izumi's eyes widened, and her face began to heat up.

Izumi: R-really?!

(Y/N): Sure, why not? Two pairs of eyes are better than one.

The pair continued through the hallways until they eventually found the room they were looking for.

Right before they entered the room, (Y/N) took notice of Izumi, who started to mutter to herself again. Until now, she had been relatively quiet and avoided eye contact with him.

(Y/N): Izumi, are you alright?

Izumi suddenly snapped out of her trance and looked at (Y/N), who looked at her, concerned.

Izumi: Huh? Oh yeah... I just hope I'm not in the same class as the scary peopl-

But as she opened the door, the two immediately heard bickering between two students.

Inside a large lecture hall area, Tenya Iida was chastising Katsumi Bakugo, who sat with her feet on the desk and had an uncaring expression.

Iida: Don't put your feet on the desk!
Katsumi took notice of Iida and gave him a cocky smirk.

Katsumi; Huh?

Iida: Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?

Katsumi: Nope. What junior high did you go to, side character? The top two?

Iida: I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya.

Katsumi: Somei?! So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you!

Iida looked at her, shocked at her attitude.

Iida: Crushing?! That's cruel! Do you truly aim to be a hero?!

Suddenly, Iida took notice of both (Y/N) and Izumi.

Iida: You're...

The rest of the class took notice of the two. Izumi looked away nervously while (Y/N) remained unchanged.

He looked around the room to see who else was in the class. The ones he recognized included Team RWBY and Team JNPR, and Twilight. The rest, however, he had yet to meet.

Izumi: Oh, um....

Iida jogged over to the two.

Iida: Good morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-

(Y/N): We heard. I'm (Y/N) Garmadon.

Upon hearing this, there were whispers amongst some of the students. However, (Y/N) tried his best to ignore it.