Chapter 5 - Initializing Initiation

At the crack of dawn, (Y/N) awoke. Looking around, he noticed as everyone else was sleeping.

His training under Master Wu had conditioned him to wake up early in the morning, as the old man had often proclaimed, "Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you."

After changing into his ninja gi, (Y/N) headed to the cafeteria, which was empty, save for the Pro Hero called Lunch Rush, who was busy preparing breakfast.

As he ate his pancakes, he noticed two girls entering the cafeteria.

The first was a very energetic ginger with blue eyes. She wore a black and white outfit with a pink skirt.

Nora Valkyrie

The second was a more quiet girl with black hair that had a streak of magenta going through it

The second was a more quiet girl with black hair that had a streak of magenta going through it. She wore a green top with a black strap that reminded (Y/N) of his own ninja outfit.

Lia Ren

(Y/N) mostly ignored them as the ginger girl chatted away with the other girl, who remained quiet

He was lost in thought when suddenly, he heard a soft and quiet voice speak out in front of him.

Ren: Excuse me... do you mind if we sit with you?

(Y/N) looked up to see the two girls from before.

(Y/N): Hmm? Oh, sure, go ahead.

Ren smiled softly while Nora smirked triumphantly at her.

Nora: See, I told you he would!

As the two sat down across from him, (Y/N) looked confused.

(Y/N): Told what?

Nora: When we walked in, we saw you sitting all sad and alone, so I thought you might need some company!

Ren: Sorry about her... she gets excited easily... I'm Lia Ren, by the way.

Nora: And I'm Nora Valkyrie!

Nora looked at (Y/N)'s half-eaten pancakes with hunger in her eyes.

Nora: Are you going to finish those?!